Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is earning through blogging worth it in 2023?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I noticed a massive decline in every blog I have in terms of revenue the last few years but it seems like it has only been made worse since inflation started getting bad in 2022. My earnings should be going up this month but they seem to be going down still which is telling me no one is buying ads.

Do you think it is worth trying to continue earning through blogs in 2023? Should I focus my time on something else?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I believe earning through blogging is still worth it. Though there are more people into blogging now and it is somehow getting saturated. Ensure your niche is a profitable one and your contents are interesting. You can also add vlogging to it.

I don't know a lot about blogs but i believe it is still worth earning through blogs in 2023. You could try something else but do not abandon your blog. Have a little faith, i believe your earnings would start going up.

Earning through blogging is not just viable only, but a very lucrative way of making money as you can apply for google adsense program and get paid where advertisement are been placed on your site.

When you start blogging in 2023, you might not be able to make money from blogging until 2025. It is very difficult to make money from blogging immediately, it takes really long time.

I noticed a massive decline in every blog I have in terms of revenue the last few years but it seems like it has only been made worse since inflation started getting bad in 2022. My earnings should be going up this month but they seem to be going down still which is telling me no one is buying ads.

Do you think it is worth trying to continue earning through blogs in 2023? Should I focus my time on something else?

I also believe that the same way it is possible for you to make money from running your forums is also the same way it is for you to be successful with running blogs. As long as you know exactly what you're doing in the business, you will succeed.

Earning through blogging is worth it in 2023 because there is always a latest news, celebrity gossips, fashion and lifestyle, and general gist among social media users.

This is one of the best ways to make money but a lot of people run away from blogging because it will take time for them to make money and they want something that is very fast

You are right about earning through blogging declining drastically even since 2022 , because you can only read news through blogging but through vlogging like having a YouTube channel, a Tiktok channel , you can watch videos and understand the message being passed across .

Depending on their degree of dedication and monetization techniques, bloggers can make anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand dollars each month. While creating a successful blog may take some time and labor, keeping one up can provide a forum for networking, self-expression, and cash generation.

I also believe that the same way it is possible for you to make money from running your forums is also the same way it is for you to be successful with running blogs. As long as you know exactly what you're doing in the business, you will succeed.
if you have the right knowledge you can make so much money as a blogger, but you need to dedicate the time to learn more about blogging before going into it.

if you have the right knowledge you can make so much money as a blogger, but you need to dedicate the time to learn more about blogging before going into it.
It is very correct! If you are able to gain enough experience, it will be easier to make money as a blogger . Ultimately, bloggers are very rich if they are able to generate considerable traffic to their website.

This is one of the best ways to make money but a lot of people run away from blogging because it will take time for them to make money and they want something that is very fast

Blogging, indeed, takes a very long time. In fact, it takes a few months in order to make and run a successful blog. In many cases, many bloggers may never be able to make their blog successful in the first place.

Blogging still occurs to me as the best way to monetize your writing skills. It takes time to achieve though but it is definitely worth it in the long run when you start reaping from the blog.

It depends on much effort you put into it. Anyone can start a blog and try to make money from it, but it takes a lot of work and time to get a blog or site popular enough where you start seeing the rewards.

It's worth it if you can provide content on a weekly basis that draws people in, in turn bringing money in through advertising, products and more.

Blogging is something you could try out but sometimes competition and inability for some bloggers to focus and write quality content makes earning to be difficult with blogging . But I think as long as you are dedicated to write good quality content and have better idea of how you can monetize your blogging platform will always yield a better.

Blogging has been around for a long period of time now, and it still remains to be lucrative. I believe blogging would still be lucrative even in this year. The most important thing is if you have the skill and patience to do it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds