Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is e-hailing services lucrative in developing countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceeny007

Mythical member
Credits
E-hailing services are online cabs which operates by users downloading an app to order rides. I want to know if it's more lucrative than just being a regular cab driver since the driver would be splitting profits with the parent company of the E-hailing service

Advertisement Placeholder
E-hailing services are online cabs which operates by users downloading an app to order rides. I want to know if it's more lucrative than just being a regular cab driver since the driver would be splitting profits with the parent company of the E-hailing service
In my country today especially the city where i lived in, few years back we have taxi but now taxi as gone into extinction. U hardly see one... The one reigning now is e- hailing.

This type of business would be more lucrative in a country where there are lot of middle classes and higher population. This set of people will be able to afford paying for taxi and cab to any destination.
[automerge]1629147166[/automerge]
This business is lucrative if you found yourself in a country which has lot of middle class and higher population. This set of people will be able to afford taxi to any destination.

As for me , being an ordinary driver will be far better especially when the e-hailing service is not my own . Such business profit depends on the order received.

There used to be 2 hailing services here - Uber and Grab. Only the big companies can do a start up on the e-hailing business because it is very costly to have a network platform. Later on Grab bought the franchise of Uber so now we only have Grab that we use the app when we need a ride.

Yes, e-hailing service is even more profitable in developing countries than developed countries just because developed countries already have s functioning transportation system while developing countries do not have

E-hailing service is a good and lucrative business if you work with a nice hailing service company. In my country there is Uber and bolt. I have friends that works with the two company and they makes good profits everyday.

In my country going reports of those who have cabs with the e-hailling company it is lucrative though with lots of challenges.

Recently in my location this system has been introduced but it is not very popular yet as it is still upcoming and some persons do not trust these drivers yet.

E-hauling is lucrative depending on how you run your business and the location of the business. If you offer affordable and quality service, people will patronise your business.

E-hauling is lucrative depending on how you run your business and the location of the business. If you offer affordable and quality service, people will patronise your business.
The affordability is the issue of public transportation that is operated by an app. They charge too expensive fare during rush hour. That is a turn off to the passengers.

This service is in fact the most common kind of services provided to developing countries. You find them in big cities and they are common because they are already popular and people and making use of his effectively

From the testimonials I am seeing regarding the ehailing services thus far, I think it is a lucrative type of business model beneficial to both the cab company and the drivers

The affordability is the issue of public transportation that is operated by an app. They charge too expensive fare during rush hour. That is a turn off to the passengers.
Well it depends on your country. Public transportation is very cheap in my country, it is only private e-hauling that is expensive to use but they are always comfortable.

It cannot be as profitable as it would be in third world countries, but you would enjoy some form of freedom and you won't have much competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds