Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is e-commerce still profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
I want to know is e-commerce is still way more profitable and can allow investor to get their money In a short period of time

Advertisement Placeholder
E-commerce is a gold mine that most Traders and yet to explore. From my own point of view, it's still at its early stage that's to say that there are brighter days ahead on that part.

I want to know is e-commerce is still way more profitable and can allow investor to get their money In a short period of time
Hello, electronic commerce will always be profitable, through the ages the demand in any type of device has been maintained, and I think that the results in terms of profits can be in a short period

E-commerce is a trading system that relies on electronic devices, such as TV, radio and the internet. Now, this business uses more of the internet network to develop its products, for now it is still very profitable, because e-commerce platforms are still the most popular for urban communities in the midst of current difficult economic conditions, especially with the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Last edited:
E-commerce is very profitable if one started on a right footing. To begin, you must know what product sells fast to your target market so as to make quick sales.

From my point of view, the e-commerce platform is in full swing, in a new reality brought by the Covid-19 pandemic in which all digital business platforms are the ones that in one way or another have driven new businesses and helping existing businesses stay afloat, so effectively, I believe that the e-commerce platform is a profitable, viable and smart option

Currently it might be even more profitable that it used too .because of the panedemic bcz it's safer for people

E-commerce is very profitable ,a lot of people are delving into it this days . Even businesses are moving online , so it is and will be profitable.

advertising is a key Factor in promoting e-commerce as the competition in this sector is very stiff. Budget a reasonable amount on advertising since there are a lot of big players in this industry, both home and foreign.

E-commerce will always be profitable atleast for a very long time. As an investor, you just have to find the right products for your target market along side a solid marketing strategy. Don't just put your funds in any product you come across, the products should represent your brand.

Yes. Dropshipping is still profitable in 2020 because of the number of ecommerce activities taking place around the world. ... Ecommerce and dropshipping profits have reached over $4 billion, which is a 7 percent year on year increase for the last 10 years.

Drop shipping is still profitable in 2020 due to the number of e-commerce activities worldwide. ... eCommerce and drop shipping profits have exceeded 4 4 billion, an increase of 7% year on year over the last 10 years.

Yes, ecommerce is still very profitable if you know what to do right from the start and implement that plan. There is still a lot of growth in these markets as buyers are still shifting from offline purchasers to digital buyers.

In my opinion e-commerce have just started. Millions of Dollars will be made through e-commerce platforms in 5 or 10 years to come. people should start investing and aligning to e-commerce businesses and affiliate marketing.

Drop shipping is still profitable in 2020 due to the number of e-commerce activities worldwide. ... eCommerce and drop shipping profits have exceeded 4 4 billion, an increase of 7% year on year over the last 10 years.
Yes.dropshipping is still profitable because of the number of e-commerce activities taking place around the world.E-commerce and dropshipping profits have reached over$4 billion,which is a 7 percent year on year increase for the last 10 years.

eCommerce is profitable and sustainable. However, there are alot of factors that needs to be in place to make a business successful. Some of these factors include:
-Inventory
-Pricing
-Advertising/Marketing
-Customer Care
-Delivery/Logistics
-Workforce

E-commerce is still very profitable and is getting more profitable day by day, especially this period were most people stay at home, they mostly engage with social media for entertainment and e-commerce to buy stuff.

Online markets are still booming with opportunities. There are still billions of dollars to be made in ecommerce, so there’s no surprise that new companies are popping up every day.

If you are struggling to make a go of your ecommerce biz, or really want to see some massive growth this year, here are 7 proven strategies to make more money online.

E-commerce is now the business in Vogue as many people have started to consider it as the best form of business. People have now resorted in using electronic system to run their business online. Online trading is now on the rise especially at this period of pandemic.

The E-commerce business is booming at the moment especially in states where the lock down is being taken serious. People spend more number of times online trying to buy one thing or the other and having an online store is one great way to join the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds