Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is e-commerce still profitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
E-commerce is still very much profitable. A lot of business deals are done online especially since the advent of the Covid-19 pandemic. The world is going digital and E-commerce still has a huge part to play in the digitization of the world. It's is important you continue to grow your E-commerce business

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, if you know what to do right from the start and execute the strategy, e-commerce is still very profitable. As consumers are still moving from offline buyers to digital buyers, there is still a lot of development in these markets.
In the last 10 years, e-commerce and dropshipping sales have reached over $4 billion, which is a 7 percent year-on-year rise.
[automerge]1612809276[/automerge]
Yeah, if you know what to do right from the start and execute the strategy, e-commerce is still very profitable. As consumers are still moving from offline buyers to digital buyers, there is still a lot of development in these markets.
In the last 10 years, e-commerce and dropshipping sales have reached over $4 billion, which is a 7 percent year-on-year rise.
[automerge]1612809309[/automerge]
[automerge]1612809324[/automerge]

In this technology era we are in now this should not be a question any more.platforms like amazon,clickbank and here in Nigeria we have jumia and konga including jiji are making billions of naira yearly.this is a money making business you are talking about.there is money there brother.

Yes. Ecommerce is still profitable because of the number of ecommerce activities taking place around the world. Ecommerce profit have reached over $3billion, which is a 5 percent year on year increase.

I want to know is e-commerce is still way more profitable and can allow investor to get their money In a short period of time
E-commerce is an online business that affords you the opportunity to build a cliche for your self,while we give all our attention to making profit we shouldn't forget consistency and growth is very important for business.its our path to do our best to establish it's phenomenon.

I want to know is e-commerce is still way more profitable and can allow investor to get their money In a short period of time
Of course. E-commerce is profitable and can give good profit but a person who wants to join this field ,he should have enough knowledge and experience to get benefits from e-commerce.
We can see many online e-commerce sites from where people are earning passive income on daily and monthly bases. Still ,there are some people who can't earn because they don't know how to make their business attractive and profitable.

Yes, e-commerce business is still profitable and lucrative. I can tell you that people are still making money from the business and I can not say the business will easily be unprofitable because world has turned to the digital marketing which makes a business easy to do.

This question just reminded that I just bought some items worth almost $400 on an E-commerce website in my country. This sort of business will always be profitable due to the high demand for them as most people don't want to go out to shop.

E commerce is a really nice and lucrative way of making money , it is quite profitable especially at this age of lockdown. The e commerce is really progressing , their is quite high profit margin in it . people mostly buy things online thats what even made it more profitable

If you will notice that e-commerce sites are growing in number that simply means that e-commerce business is profitable. It is not easy to establish an e-commerce site because you need to get sellers of products aside from getting customers to visit your e-commerce site. But once you get established the sellers will be coming to have their products be displayed. An e-commerce site is like an online mall with a lot sellers with their different products. You buy from the seller but the transaction is handled by the e-commerce site.

Online markets are still booming with opportunities. There are still billions of dollars to be made in ecommerce, so there’s no surprise that new companies are popping up every day.

If you are struggling to make a go of your ecommerce biz, or really want to see some massive growth this year, here are 7 proven strategies to make more money online.

Yes. Especially in these times where we are moving into more contactless enterprises and we rely on logistics to get our livelihoods moving. I think it is a very profitable venture, and I've seen a lot of people going into it. Learn all you can before you venture to it, good luck to you!

Yes the e-commerce is very profitable business now a day many people are working online and earn much more profit from there like in Pakistan daraz is working as e-commerce and earn many people

E-commerce is a gold mine that most Traders and yet to explore. From my own point of view, it's still at its early stage that's to say that there are brighter days ahead on that part.
E-commerce meaning electronic commerce so it is a profitable buisness still you can share their ideas on different websites and deals with different people you can also answer the question which ask you from different website.So e commerce is a very profitable buisness. If you have better strategy and plan you should do it best in the way

I believe so. If I did not think ecommerce was profitable I wouldn't be planning my own online store. However, in order to be very successful with ecommerce you need to work hard. Your products need to be high quality and price needa to be low. service should be great.

E-commerce is a very profitable way of business this is because most business that have ventured I to e-commerce appear to be more profitable because they are able to reach out to more people than others

E-commerce business is very profitable, and does not require so much capital or effort to go into. You can go into one or more of the different e-commerce businesses like dropshipping, mini importation, or you can buy online store from any e-commerce platform and start selling your products.

Of course e-commerce is still profitable. It will always be. It has to do with your trading and negotiating skills. The better you are at marketing the better the profit you make. But it is not a get rich quick scheme. So you have to take your time to grow your wealth through it.

The e-commerce is still very much profitable and I think the whole world is turning towards that path, for you to make your profit within a short time you need to function traditionally and online to enable you serve those that will come to your floor to buy and those that would order online ,for e-commerce just make sure you have quality products and you do good advertisements online and you arrange for delivery especially a Swift One ,àll the best

Online markets are still booming with opportunities. There are still billions of dollars to be made in ecommerce, so there’s no surprise that new companies are popping up every day.

If you are struggling to make a go of your ecommerce biz, or really want to see some massive growth this year, here are 7 proven strategies to make more money online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds