Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is domain flipping business profitable?

Bookwormlux1

Captain Junkie
Credits
I got to know about this business last year and I developed interest in it, however I am not certain about the potentials of the business. I have seen so many people make money from it on www.namepros.com but I am not still convinced yet. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something definitely that I want to try and get into it.
People make a living from it but wit anything else you need to know the right strategies.

I found a course on udemy which I am going to take. Lists all the steps you need to do. So hopefully that will propel me forward.

Domain flipping is not profitable. I have been renewing more than 25 domains since 4. Every year I spend just about $400 to renew my domains with a hope to sell but in vain.

Looks like you need to invest a lot of money in registering and renewing the domains every year if you want to start a domain flipping business.

Yes, you need to spend a lot of money and have to wait patiently for years before you can sell your domain. Maybe your domain never sells.

I would also like to know if domain flipping is a lucrative business. Many people in my country are not into this and it could be an avenue for making cool cash.

Yes, you need to spend a lot of money and have to wait patiently for years before you can sell your domain. Maybe your domain never sells.
Domain flipping used to be a profitable business long time ago but not anymore. Domain selling has taken over the whole domain business. Due to very little revenue generated from domain flipping, many have shifted their focus from it.

Domain flipping business is still very lucrative business because the business never goes down as so many people are looking for domains to buy. As far as there are organisations that are still looking for domains for their website the business will still be lucrative.

domain flipping is a very lucrative business because I have seen a lot of people giving testimonies about the kind of money they make on monthly basis. Before you venture into it you need to have knowledge of domaining.

I think domain flipping is a very profitable business only if you are that smart enough to buy the sites that would be in demand in the future and would like to buy from you.

Domain flipping used to be a profitable business long time ago but not anymore. Domain selling has taken over the whole domain business. Due to very little revenue generated from domain flipping, many have shifted their focus from it.
That's because every now and then new domain extensions are rolled out and people start looking for alternative extensions. They don't want to pay $300 for a domain when they can register for $30 for another extension

These days there are a lot of alternative extensions available. you do not have to go to do com, you can choose other extensions. Since you have a lot of options, it is difficult to find buyers.

Domain flipping business is very profitable and the one thing you need to do before you venture into it is to have the right knowledge and of course associate with the right people.

The key to earn from domain flipping is register a domain that has high commercial value and let the domain age. Only the domains with commercial value gets sold.

Domain flipping business is not a type of business that is regular In nature. It comes with it's lack of sales sometimes too. But it is a good business if done well

What do you mean by domain selling? I used to think it is the same thing as domain selling as they both involved same process.

In domain flipping you have to put up capital because to get a domain you have to pay the annual fee (I think 2 years is the initial fee). If the domain is not bought for a year then you lost that amount of domain renewal fee. If you gamble on 10 domains then that would be a sizable amount that you may lose.

In domain flipping you have to put up capital because to get a domain you have to pay the annual fee (I think 2 years is the initial fee). If the domain is not bought for a year then you lost that amount of domain renewal fee. If you gamble on 10 domains then that would be a sizable amount that you may lose.
Domains are renewed every year and you can pay for 10 years registration max , though most people who want to flip the domains for more money only do the yearly registration.

this line of business is definitely one of the most profitable businesses on the internet and I have seen someone making over $2000 on monthly basis from it.

Someone I know has quit his offline Job to focus on domain flipping business and he's making so much money from it than he did from his job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds