Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is domain flipping business profitable?

Domain flipping is profitable but domain flipping business is not a cup of tea for every one. First of all, you need to find a domain name with commercial value, and this is very difficult because when you go to register a domain you will find most of the domain names would be already taken.

Advertisement Placeholder
Domain flipping has actually been a good business over the last few years but then it depends on your ability to recognise the means that are going to be off importance in the future and purchase them which is actually a hard skill.

Domain flipping is a very profitable business anyone can go into to make money from. One can buy a domain as low as $10 and sell for $1000 in the domain flipping Business.

I heard it is a really lucrative business, but I feel there is a lot of risk attached to it. What if I Purchase the domain and don't get any buyer for it at the end.

I heard it is a really lucrative business, but I feel there is a lot of risk attached to it. What if I Purchase the domain and don't get any buyer for it at the end.
that is the reason why it is very important for you to learn from the experts in order not to buy a domain that wouldn't be sold.

I have been hearing about this domain flipping for some time now, I have even seen more than once various post about domain flipping here on bizdustry, what is it exactly?

Highly profitable together with website flipping business. But the value of our website or domain must come up more than what we spend on it before profit comes in.

Domain flipping is a very productive and lucrative Business to do on the internet. With this form of business you can make as high as $3000 in profit if you hsve good keywords domian in your portfolio

Domain flipping is profitable but not all can make money on this line of business. I have not been able to sell domains that were valued at more than $1000 by various domain valuation tools.

Domain flipping business can be profitable if you are very dedicated to it actually. But there are times you can make a very huge sale out of this business in one single shot. That's how the business goes sometimes

I don't really know about the business if actually domain flipping business is profitable or not, but the business sounded good to go into.

Yeah definitely from the stories have heard and what I've come to find out myself, domain flipping is a profitable business indeed and flippa is a place to check out and try out

Domain flipping is a lucrative venture especially when you select a high quality domain name that's in demand, stack it with high quality organic traffic. That way, you're bound to earn well from parking your domain and later selling it

With the launch of so many domain extensions, these days people can easily get their perfect domain name. For example, you may not get your chosen name for dot com, but you might for dot crypto domains.

Domain flipping business is a type if business I must confess is very profitable based on the evidence I have been from my mentors. You must also know that in the business, there are times you might not be making sales for a very long time too

I don't really think domain flipping is profitable. Most people waste their time and spend a lot of money and also wait for years before selling the domain.

Domain name flipping is a profitable business provided you have lot of valuable domain names in your portfolio. You just have to focus on brandable domain names and have patience because sales don't usually come regularly.

The high-level strategy behind domain flipping is simple. A domain name is a unique string of characters used to conveniently direct people to a website; to use one, you need to register it, so you can have exclusive access to it.

If the domain name is available, you can buy it outright . If the domain name is currently held, you’ll need to make an offer to purchase it from the current holder.

Domain flipping is the practice of buying a domain name as cheaply as possible. Then, without doing anything with the domain, you’ll sell the domain to an interested party for more than you originally paid

For the most part, the motivation is profit. Domains are incredibly valuable pieces of online real estate; in fact, the most expensive domain name ever sold,

Flipping business is lucruitive but it depends on how your mind project it to the understanding and marketing of product to the desire chose

Domain name selling business is a profitable business. You can make over 600% return on investment. You must have a good sense to select a profitable domain name which you can sell within short time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds