Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is domain flipping business profitable?

Do flipping will help you be your own boss, you get to earn more money, develop the dormain to your taste and be an inventor

Advertisement Placeholder
I will advice you to continue doing research on it in other to know how it works,,or u should continue reading the 2500 pages thread 😀

Definitely, Domain flipping business is a major deal. A colleague bought a domain as far back 2018, he flipped it this year and what he accumulated was over the bar.

Definitely, Domain flipping business is a major deal. A colleague bought a domain as far back 2018, he flipped it this year and what he accumulated was over the bar.
The business is actually profitable, but requires enough patience that is why a lot of individuals do not seem to want to venture into it at all.

domain flipping is a very lucrative business because I have seen a lot of people giving testimonies about the kind of money they make on monthly basis. Before you venture into it you need to have knowledge of domaining.

I don't think you can make much from domain flipping. These days I don't think people even buy domains anymore from this sort of arrangement.

It can be profitable but you might have to wait for many years because domain buyers are interested only in buying old domains. If you have to hold your domains for extended period of time, you will have to continuously renew them, which is financially very difficult.

I really don't know anything about domain flipping business. What is it all about? I would also like to know if it is very profitable as i'm looking for more means of earning online.

I really don't know anything about domain flipping business. What is it all about? I would also like to know if it is very profitable as i'm looking for more means of earning online.
That's what I'm about to ask, but for me I know of domain marketing, it deals with buying and selling of domains, but for domain flipping I don't know anything about it.

I got to know about this business last year and I developed interest in it, however I am not certain about the potentials of the business. I have seen so many people make money from it on www.namepros.com but I am not still convinced yet. What do you think?
Domain flipping can be a profitable business if done correctly. The key to success is to buy quality domains that have a good chance of being sold for a markup. Additionally, it is important to research the market to ensure that a domain is worth the investment and that it is likely to be sold at a higher price. Additionally, it can be helpful to keep track of domain trends and to be aware of any changes that may affect the value of a domain. Finally, it is important to have a good understanding of the domain market and the different types of domain names available.

Yes I am pretty sure people make Allot of money on this domain marketing, I have a friend who's into this type of marketing, he has made allot of money from it, and he's still into the system.

Yes I am pretty sure people make Allot of money on this domain marketing, I have a friend who's into this type of marketing, he has made allot of money from it, and he's still into the system.

I think that domain flipping could be a really great business. However, you must need to make sure that you conduct this business carefully and buy the right kind of domain that has the potential to sell.

I got to know about this business last year and I developed interest in it, however I am not certain about the potentials of the business. I have seen so many people make money from it on www.namepros.com but I am not still convinced yet. What do you think?
Yes, selling domains for a profit may be a very successful company. If you can buy domains with potential and later sell them for more money, there is a lot of opportunity for financial gain. It is crucial to conduct market research on the domain industry and buy domain names whose value is most probable to increase in value.

The business is actually profitable, but requires enough patience that is why a lot of individuals do not seem to want to venture into it at all.
Not everyone has the patience that it takes to make money with most online business ideas. For every ten people who complain that they don't make money with it, you will find two or one who persisted until they succeeded.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds