Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is advertising in facebook still worth it in 2021 ?

Yes, if you set up your campaigns right, your campaigns will drive high-quality clicks that produce value for your business. As a result, Facebook ads are often a much more profitable way to market your business than other advertising channels.Advertising on Facebook is an essential way to expand your reach on the social platform. In addition, Facebook ads play a role in your overall digital marketing by increasing awareness for your brand, attracting leads, and sometimes even converting users into customers

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course, it still worth of facebook are the most popular platform people use to advertise their business or products, like facebook it has many more advertisements because facebook have a active users.

By 2021, there atleast 4 active social media platforms that aren't facebook for sure, and of course, you are usually seeing people advertising their stuff here and there .
As facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms to exist, it surely must have the highest userbase possible among all of those platforms, but it comes at cost, such as scammers, spammers and fake accounts.
By 2021, do you think that besides all of the mentioned cons that it has, still worth advertising on ?
I want to think so. There are some persons who can practically tell their great successes achieved through Facebook advertising.there are people who just very good at advertising with Facebook.

Yeah I think advertising on Facebook is still worth it, even with all the negative online activities which some bad people are exploiting presently.Facebook has proved very effective for online businesses or e-commerce and definitely worth it it will continue to remain a solution to public relations and advertising.

Concerning if Facebook is still worth advertising on in 2021. Well, I believe it is still worth advertising on though it might not be the best because i feel advertising on twitter and Instagram will be better than Facebook but nevertheless, Facebook is also good if cant access the mentioned platform

Let's talk about Facebook from positive side so here are some Major reasons that why businesses runs so fast.
People started business and they need to advertise their business so they take the help of Facebook because Facebook advertise the business production and business development starts.
It may be worth for many people but many countries businesses runs through businesses.

Yes Indeed, the CPC is lower, yet in the event that you set up your missions right, your missions will drive great snaps that produce an incentive for your business. Therefore, Facebook promotions are regularly a considerably more beneficial approach to showcase your business than other publicizing channels.

Yes it is still really worth it because it is the most popular social media that contain so many traffic of people. When we talk of scammer, spammer and others they also in other social media. Only what you have to do is to secure your Facebook with security mesure.

Facebook is still the top social media platform when we talk about advertising. What it takes is to run a nice Facebook ads that won't break the terms and conditions of Facebook and you are on your ways to making huge sales. I understand that scammers are rising every day on Facebook.

Facebook is oldest and most popular social media platform. It has a total number of 4billion users and 2billion active users. Facebook is very effective for advertisement. Facebook enables sponsored video ads but it comes with a price. This type of ad is very effective and visible to large number of people

By your question I will say, yes advertising on Facebook is still worth it in 2021.
Facebook remains one of the most popular if not the most popular social platform in 2021, so the user base is great and therefore very good for any type of advertisement. But there are also very good social platforms like Instagram, TiK ToK and the host of them that is very good to run ads.

Yes advertising on Facebook is still worth it because almost everybody on planet earth is aware of it and it's importance to humanity. In the future to come it will also still be very relevant in many ways that we can imagine.

It is, and will always be.. most people are active on Facebook than any other social medias and most of them are easy to get attention on ads on Facebook since ads on Facebook are not intrusive at all and you can see them mostly when scrolling you won't even noticed they're adverts at first.

Facebook advertisement still remains in the top ten advert globally. The reason for this is because nearly over one billion users are registered on Facebook and aside from this, Facebook uses a powerful tool called A.I technology to reach his targeted audience when making adverts.

Facebook has 2 billion users. Facebook is the only company that can compete with Google for online advertising. I think Facebook is not only the best social site for advertising but also one of the best platforms for digital marketing. Facebook ads have a very high conversion rate. You can do any kind of advertising.

Facebook is essentially important for advertisement. There is nothing wrong in using Facebook to promote our products goods and services. This 2021 i know that Facebook page is going to be use favourably to make our products to be known.

As long as people continue to use Facebook as their social media the advertising will still be effective. I have never heard that Facebook subscribers reduce in size instead the number keeps increasing on a daily basis. This is makes it one of the best platforms to advertise ones product or service. What many people don't actually understand is that there are more to subscribing to Facebook paid ads, you need to know and understand how it's being setup before it can give the desired results.

According to my own point of view I believe advertising on Facebook still worth in 2021. This is because Facebook still remains one of the best social media platforms and it still remains one of the easiest and most popular social media platforms

By 2021, there atleast 4 active social media platforms that aren't facebook for sure, and of course, you are usually seeing people advertising their stuff here and there .
As facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms to exist, it surely must have the highest userbase possible among all of those platforms, but it comes at cost, such as scammers, spammers and fake accounts.
By 2021, do you think that besides all of the mentioned cons that it has, still worth advertising on ?

Advertising on Facebook still worth it because it is cheap and fast to give your goods a wider coverage to be accessed by prospective customers prefer surfing facebook to look for more goods to get and utilised

Advertising on Facebook is an essential way to expand your reach on the social platform. In addition, Facebook ads play a role in your overall digital marketing by increasing awareness for your brand, attracting leads, and sometimes even converting users into customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds