Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is advertising in facebook still worth it in 2021 ?

Advertising on Facebook still remains one of the best place to start advertising. The social media platform is blesses with huge amount of followers and you know that should be the basis on why you should advertise anywhere or any platform. So for me if you are advertising the right goods and services with a good strategy your advert will definitely convert

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes! Advertising on Facebook is worth it in 2021, facebook has a massive audience that can purchase your product and services, it shows your product/services to people with similar who search for related stuffs. However you have to be careful there, they are people who'll copy exact of what you do and use it to scam others thereby giving you a bad record.

I must say that Facebook is one of the social media platforms where advertisement are very effective because a whole lot of people use Facebook when compared to other social media platforms.... unfortunately most people do not know about Facebook ads so they prefer running adverts on whatsapp and Instagram which do not yield anything sometimes

Oh yes because I can say it that Facebook is still the only social media that's helping in promoting of advert of good or products so far and really helping so much, it's also affordable seriously, without Facebook so many businesses might have crushed long to ago

By 2021, there atleast 4 active social media platforms that aren't facebook for sure, and of course, you are usually seeing people advertising their stuff here and there .
As facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms to exist, it surely must have the highest userbase possible among all of those platforms, but it comes at cost, such as scammers, spammers and fake accounts.
By 2021, do you think that besides all of the mentioned cons that it has, still worth advertising on ?
Facebook is probably the best place to advertise. These people know a lot about the people using their platform, and that's my reason.

Whoever you want to target, you can find them there.

Also it's policies Gina long way to reducing scammers and the likes, at least in the adverts section.

By 2021, there atleast 4 active social media platforms that aren't facebook for sure, and of course, you are usually seeing people advertising their stuff here and there .
As facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms to exist, it surely must have the highest userbase possible among all of those platforms, but it comes at cost, such as scammers, spammers and fake accounts.
By 2021, do you think that besides all of the mentioned cons that it has, still worth advertising on ?
Facebook Ads are one of the more popular advertising options for people who are new to online marketing.
However, despite 92% of marketers claiming to use Facebook Ads, there are still many who try Facebook Ads and fail to generate positive conversion rate results.
In this post, we’re going to go through some of the common mistakes that people make, when running Facebook Ad campaigns of their own.

Yes, advertising in Facebook is very good and cheap
Facebook still contains thousands of people and your advert can go a long way to introduce your goods and services to the world
Facebook advert is very good and even the old and young can be reached because Facebook is easy to use
Facebook advert I can say is the best form of advert to reach so many people.

Facebook is good source website for advertising since 2004 and is gaining more global recognition and is making more impart to the modern world and computer age

Advertisement in Facebook in 2021 is worth it but it's not that effective as before. If you really want to advertise your business I would advise you to go with 1instagram which is more effective than Facebook in advertisement. And if you are not yet used to Instagram you can use Twitter or just continue to try Facebook.
i stand by this, but still it really depends on your region and your main used social platform in there, most developing countries use Facebook more than twitter so it may be worth it if you are in that area, most advanced use Instagram and twitter , but little to nonexistent products advertising on twitter, it mostly is on Instagram as it offers way more advanced tools.

Facebook rename one of the best place you can advertise your product. The reason is that Facebook has a lot of active users. you can find virtually all niches on Facebook and you can advertise your products to the right audience. the expert even forecasted that the advertisement fee and budget will increase in 2021 because more people are finding Facebook ads profitable to promote their businesses.

Yes I think so Facebook is still good for advertising because many people are connected on Facebook it doesn't matter from where they are but they can become friend through Facebook so I think so it's good app for advertising

Facebook advertisements worth it, Facebook has been in existence for over 10 years now, and it's growing stronger as each day passes by. You won't regret using Facebook advertisement at its target your audience alternatively you can also use Instagram to run your advertisement.

I think that the real question should be asking if advertising is worth it. Because football is still one guaranteed event that guarantees you lots of crowd glued to the TV. I don't know how much it cost to advertise in a TV sport but I think it must be much because it is worth it.

Tell me, if Facebook would not be worth using for advertisement, what will, telegram? The truth is Facebook will always be the number one platform best for advertising and promoting one's products. This is because with Facebook, you can reach a wider number of audience.

OF COURSE ! Facebook ads are unquestionably justified, and has seen a flood in organizations utilizing facebook advertisements during this pandemic.

Most importantly, having a web-based media account for example Facebook, snapchat, twitter, tik-tok and so on has now become a pattern for all age of individuals. What's more, a colossal number of those individuals are effectively utilizing Facebook with almost 1.5 billion clients. The manner in which Facebook procures its income is by permitting organizations to utilize their foundation to arrive at forthcoming clients. Since its introduction, till now Facebook has persistently chipped away at improving their promotion calculations and has made it expanding effective for business to discover and draw in more clients, effectively.

in spite of the fact that there are a lot of fake Facebook accounts in the internet Facebook still remains one of the social media platforms to reckon with in terms of digital marketing and advertising.

well, I think that it is true, advertising on Facebook is worth it, but as you can say that it is the highest userbase platform so Facebook also has some advantages for advertising the people stuff. and I think that if the quality of the courses are better and take action from fake accounts can do not still worth advertising on Facebook.

Facebook is the older website as it is running through out the world and younger and older people are interested in using Facebook and the actively participated there.
If we see at bad side we can just see the future of children which is in danger because they use it alot and not even puting concentration so it is worth for 2021 just because of negative point of view ,

Yes advertising is best in facebook now a days specially in corona virus condition. You can promote your business easily by sharing links or sites etc. It will promote easily as compared to other social media by sharing in different groups.

Facebook paid advertisement is still worth it. I am using Facebook to promote my business and I can say that paid advertising on Facebook is the best I have seen on social media. It is easy to use and you can target an audience of your choice for better results.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds