Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is advertising in facebook still worth it in 2021 ?

Advertising on facebook at this time is still as worth it as ever. Some people just don't understand dynamics(facebook has leased it's new ios14 update)- pixels, api and more. Most importantly, direct your customers to your web page or email list. Don't leave money on the table

Advertisement Placeholder
If you can target the right audience and use the correct pictures and write-ups, then it's worth it. I recently created a campaign and it worked really good.

Advertising on Facebook in 2021 is as effective s it was 5 years ago. Five years ago, I advertised my Amazon book on Facebook and manged to get same sales. Few months ago, I advertised my page and managed to get a lot of followers.

Yes, I think it will still be worth using for advertising even with the cons stated above. To me, the role of social media platforms in the life of any business today cannot be overemphasized. Personally, I have bought some few items advertised on social media and it was safely delivered to me.

Advertisement on facebook still what it till today. This is why many people are posting advertisement on facebook. Many likes on facebook determines the trend of advertisement.

By 2021, there atleast 4 active social media platforms that aren't facebook for sure, and of course, you are usually seeing people advertising their stuff here and there .
As facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms to exist, it surely must have the highest userbase possible among all of those platforms, but it comes at cost, such as scammers, spammers and fake accounts.
By 2021, do you think that besides all of the mentioned cons that it has, still worth advertising on ?

yes, there is still a good way to advertise something on facebook because the traffic is still huge and you would have more traffic :) facebook / instagram the best today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds