Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is a custom logo necessary and should I buy one?

Baley64bit

Recognized member
Credits
I have been debating this. I don't have a logo for my blog or forum yet.
Would it be more professional to have one made specifically for both?
I plan on working them side by side so one logo is all I need really.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes logo is very important if you want to to give your site a professional look.
It will also help people remember your site better.
I think one logo for your site and blog is enough, if they are related to each other.

It is definitely more professional to have a logo for your site. It helps to build your brand and gives people something to recognize you by. I think it is one of the first things that you should have for a new site.

I always say that having your own unique logo that looks professional is always a great way to do. When people visit your site the first thing they are going to look at is the layout and what it looks like, if you can give a good impression from the start it aids to keeping visitors around and also shows that you are serious.

I think having your own logo is needed. It is your branding and the thing people will associate you with. I would say spending upwards of $300 is a huge payoff for the future. Just be sure this is the direction you want to go.

I agree with Dewlance^. In order to make your site stand out, a logo is necessary. Ordinary people like to associate an entity (your website) with a symbol or image. If you see Amazon, Google, etc. they all have logos and that is what is used to identify them. Also, it is good to put on a T-Shirt :p. I'd use the same one for each if they are under the same ideas and content. If not a different logo would be needed since it doesn't follow the same 'story.' know what I mean? I'd suggest, looking for someone you know or doing a photoshop type logo yourself. Remember not to use claimed images. Make your own or use royalty free.

A logo that is eyecatching and unique is very important for any website or company. I often got tired of having to ask, and them pay, for graphical work so I got Illustrator & Photoshop and taught myself and I can make some very nice looking graphics now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds