Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved invision license status - Yeah..?

Empire

Kicking Around
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Credits
Why not have invision license status also as well as XenForo license status ;)

@Matt C. @Matt M Easy plugin that can be done, so that that way I have badges to what my Forum software is,

Also

resources for IPB plugins category

I wouldn't mind to add such add on, if it were available. :) Could even see resources for Invision Community work now that the marketplace is shutting down. Although that may be a bit difficult to gain trust by developers. They are usually not fond of sharing paid resources on a different community, so that will most likely not work out in our favor.

I could of course try and reach out to see what they have to say on this matter. :)

I wouldn't mind to add such add on, if it were available. :) Could even see resources for Invision Community work now that the marketplace is shutting down. Although that may be a bit difficult to gain trust by developers. They are usually not fond of sharing paid resources on a different community, so that will most likely not work out in our favor.

I could of course try and reach out to see what they have to say on this matter. :)
Well, AJ has many good members who are devs for IPB and as we are all aware the team over IPB are also here on AJ. Something that can happen. End of the day we going to have a plus that offers all addons and resources for all forum software. It can also help to promote that specific dev.

SOmeone I like to see, Sooooo, Anyone reading this has started making it :p

The main issue is that currently (AFAIK) there is no validation mechanism in effect for IPS to confirm valid license like there is with XenForo (they provide a validation number).
So to do this, you need to press IPS (hey @CharlesW take note) to enable an ability in IPS to do this. It requires a 3rd party validation add-on also to be able to use it.

Actually,

there is API that engine by default calls to check if license is valid and if it is active, this can be used to add such plugin and if needed I can help with it. :)

Actually,

there is API that engine by default calls to check if license is valid and if it is active, this can be used to add such plugin and if needed I can help with it. :)
Do you have a link to that?

Thanks all for your feedback on this :) We unfortunately couldn't find a plugin that did this, but have rolled out a new verification system that we hopes meets the needs of this thread. We will continue working on this system in the next few days!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest