Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invision Community's Creator Pro Plan & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

Giveaway - Invision Community's Creator Pro Plan & More!

We're absolutely ecstatic to announce that we have another incredible giveaway up for grabs! This isn't just your average giveaway, but a goldmine for anyone looking to supercharge their community. Thanks to our partnership with Invision Community, one lucky winner will get access to their top-tier Creator Pro Plan with additional Pro Extras.

Screenshot_102.png

What's included?

Invision Community's Creator Pro Plan:

• Forum discussions: Start engaging threads and connect with your audience.
  • Events calendar: Schedule and promote significant events.
  • Gallery: Showcase images and other media.
  • Clubs: Create sub-communities within your platform.
  • Blogs: Share thoughts, tips, and updates.
  • Sell subscriptions & digital products: Monetize your passion.
  • Page Builder Basics & Full Access*: Design as per your needs.
  • Achievements: Reward and motivate your members.
  • Zapier integration, Standard SSO, and Analytics Basics: Simplify & analyze.
  • Unlimited admin seats, custom domain, and Data Conversion.
  • Pro Extras - A whopping 1,750 GB storage: No more space worries!
  • 2 Live topics per month: A live chat feature for in-platform webinars.
  • Courses and Lessons: Create courses and lessons for learning management on your community.
  • API Access, Real-time viewer updates
  • Custom Apps and Integrations.
  • Hosting options in the EU or US, and the capability to have Custom apps, Integrations, and Custom SSO.
An astonishing total value of $1,788!

And the cherry on top?

A one-on-one Zoom call with none other than @CharlesW to discuss community management best practices. This is an invaluable opportunity to get insights directly from a maestro in the field!

As if that wasn't enough, we, Admin Junkies, are also throwing in a custom domain name for the winner. And 200 pre-written posts to jumpstart your forum content. Your community deserves the best address on the web!

How to Participate?

It's simple! We want to hear from you. We're asking for a minimum of 20 users to participate in a quick survey containing 6 vital questions. Your insights will help shape the future of web communities!

Survey Questions:

1. What community platform do you currently use?
  2. So we can improve: When looking at Invision Community, what is the least enticing thing about our platform or services?
  3. So we can keep doing what we do well: When looking at Invision Community, what do you think are the best parts of our platform or services?
  4. If you host your community on a traditional server: have you considered switching to a managed (cloud) service? If not, what is the primary limiter for you?
  5. As you think about the future of communities: what are some things you wish Invision Community (or any platform) could provide that would allow your community to flourish in the way people consume content today?
  6. Would you like to share your contact information with Invision Community so they can contact you about your responses? This would make the survey no longer anonymous.
PM your survey filled in to: @Cedric

This is not just a giveaway but a leap towards building a stronger, more vibrant community. Remember, every feedback counts, so don't miss out on this golden opportunity! The survey is completely anonymous, unless you want to share your name with Invision Community. We will not pass your personal information to the 3rd party without your approval.

Deadline: No set deadline yet, once we come close to the 20 surveys, a deadline will be announced.

Let's make the web a better place, one community at a time. Best of luck, Junkies!

And a huge shout out to Charles and co from Invision Community to provide such excellent offer for us to giveaway among our Community! 💙

Wow that's amazing! What an awesome package! Thanks CharlesW and Cedric for making that happen. This is an amazing opportunity which could lead to major grow for a forum if used properly.

This is indeed big :) and lucky you to be able to be a partnership with IPS :p since AJ doesn't even run IPS software :p Be interesting to see who does this and wins. Even though I use IPS software I'm happy to do the quick survey anyway but not to add me to the list :)

OMG - I'm Famous hahahahahaha That's me
u7u7u7u7u7.JPG

What a fabulous offer. May I ask, what happens to the winners community at the end of the first year?

What a fabulous offer. May I ask, what happens to the winners community at the end of the first year?
At the end of the first year of using the Creator Pro Plan, the winner would typically transition into a regular billing cycle if they wish to continue using the services provided by Invision Community's Creator Pro Plan. This means that to keep all the features and benefits, there would be a subscription fee associated with the plan.

Invision Community typically offers different tiers of subscription. If the Creator Pro might seem hefty after the first free year period, there are other budget-friendly plans to consider. Each comes with its own set of features, so you can choose what aligns best with your community's needs.

Remember that Zoom call with CharlesW? It's a fantastic opportunity to discuss long-term strategies, understand the platform's potential, and maybe even get insights into making the most of your community post the giveaway year.

And, of course, our team at Admin Junkies will always be here to guide and assist where we can! ;)

Hope this clears things up. If you have any more questions, feel free to drop them!

Awesome giveaway! The winner will get a major push! All the best to everyone who is participating. 😊

And, of course, our team at Admin Junkies will always be here to guide and assist where we can! ;)

Hope this clears things up. If you have any more questions, feel free to drop them!
Totally! AJ is quickly becoming my go-to webmaster resources. Thanks for the helpful response.

AJ never fails to impress! This is another brilliant giveaway for anyone wanting to start their own community. The potential for the winner is massive. I’ll support AJ by completing the survey in a little! :)

I truly am still amazed about how great of a deal this is! :) I'm excited for whatever community benefits from this! :)

Now this is an amazing deal! I can't wait to see who wins this package and how well their site benefits from it. :D

An amazing opportunity, amazing to be able to offer this out to our incredible members ❤️

As I no longer have a forum I guess I'm not eligible due to survey question #1.

As I no longer have a forum I guess I'm not eligible due to survey question #1.
Nonsense, everyone is free to enter this giveaway. Whether you’re a current forum owner or plan to do a new community. ;)

Nonsense, everyone is free to enter this giveaway. Whether you’re a current forum owner or plan to do a new community. ;)
The question is "What community platform do you currently use?". I don't currently use any though.

The question is "What community platform do you currently use?". I don't currently use any though.
I suppose the first question was worded that way as it is assuming if you are here that you run a forum of some kind or variety which is a safe assumption to make. I suppose if you don't currently run a forum then you could offer your answer to include what you would use if you were running a forum as I think the answer to that question would be more helpful to the survey while remaining a truthful answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor