Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investment or business?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Different people have different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in different projects to earn passive income and some like to start business to earn good return of their efforts.
Both methods are profitable according to my opinion.

MY Opinion:
---------------

If I have to choose one from these two options then I ll choose" business" because investment can give profit to lead a happy life or can helpful in future, but it can't give you learning or experience.
Through business, you can learn new things ,can meet success/failure ,which gives you experience .

Want to know your thoughts about this matter..!!

You have to choose only one option, so what option ll you choose?
Investment
Or
Business?

and why?

Advertisement Placeholder
Both have their disadvantages as such, so it depends on what individual feel like. As far as I am concerned, I prefer going with business.

I think I would choose the business, I would do it from scratch and ensure my future. :)

Investment could be profitable or not . Business depends on your project and plane . Still for me both are the same . The only different is that business can take more time and acts unlike investing that doesn't need to work on it

Both have their disadvantages as such, so it depends on what individual feel like. As far as I am concerned, I prefer going with business.
That's fine but I also asked "why"?
So tell us why you will choose business? Why it is important for you?

I prefer investment, to have a capital investing in real estate, because I believe that I would not have losses and the profits are safe for the future.

I do go for investment because it something that will keep yielding more money especially passive income ,unlike business where you have to be part of the business all the time

I choose business and that’s becsuse the profit I make depends on me and I can always diversify into another business at any time

Of course, both of them are equally profitable, only the investment is for the long term, while the business can earn daily, weekly or monthly profits.

There is not much difference between business and investment. Business, in fact, is also an investment. You cannot launch your business without an investment and when you invest, investment is what keeps your business alive. I prefer investment instead of starting my own business because it offers liberty. You can put your money anywhere you want when your investing.

If I'm opportuned to choose between the two I will choose investment. This is very important mainly for those who are not working in the public sector of their company and are not expecting any form of pension after retirement. Investment can help me keep money and accumulates till I get weak and don't have the strength to work again, then I will have something to fall back on.

Concerning investment or business, I believe the two can be functional simultaneously, your business can't be an hindrance to your investment and same with your investment too not interfering with your business, you can have a business and also been running an investment along side

If I'm opportuned to choose between the two I will choose investment. This is very important mainly for those who are not working in the public sector of their company and are not expecting any form of pension after retirement. Investment can help me keep money and accumulates till I get weak and don't have the strength to work again, then I will have something to fall back on.
What you describe is a very good idea, investing for the long term. But I am curious to know what type of investment you would make to have that benefit when it comes to aging, where your money continues to increase over the years, there is no risk of losses? If not in real estate, is there another type of insured investment?

Both investment mad business are very instrumental and driving steady passive income into our bank accounts. So I can't choose any of them, cos they relate to each other. Any investment avenue is also a business source for the owner cos profit comes from it. Any establishment without income isn't a good business type.

Investments and business are similar in that both need you to commit some money in anticipation of future profit or benefit. The key difference, however, is that in business; you are actively involved in management while in investments, your role is more passive.

Business. Because it's scam free and the success of it will be depending on me. There's no guarantee that you will be getting your initial investment back but if you do business you know what happens to your money even if it failed.

Different people have different ways to earn. Some people like to invest money in different projects to earn passive income and some like to start business to earn good return of their efforts.

MY Opinion:
---------------

If I have to choose one from these two options then I ll choose" business" because investment can give profit to lead a happy life or can helpful in future, but it can't give you learning or experience.
Through business, you can learn new things ,can meet success/failure ,which gives you experience .

Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
I will choose business for earning in my future prospect. Business is a complete way to give us a proper benefit regularly. On the other hand investment is simply a risk. We can't managed investment with our thoughts and desire. So I will choose simply business over investment.

MY Opinion:
---------------

Investment
Or
Business?

and why?
I too choose business. With investment, the risk level is kinda higher than that of a business and most at times we can't make lucrative investment without huge amount of money. So for me I prefer to do business, retain some of the profit in investment schemes and use the rest to Improve the business.

Normally but investment and business works together, because in both cases you raise a capital, put it in a venture and at the end of the day you make a profit/loss depending on the outcome. But if you want us to choose one, despite the fact that they are related, I will go for investment simply because of the nature of my job that will not allow me to fully run a day-to-day business for now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds