Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing...

For a newbie that wants to start out investing, you should try seeing some payment proof of the website you want to invest in and maybe know someone investing in there directly so you can ask all yiur questions to be sure it's legit.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will advice the person to think of profitable business of his choice to invest on, it could be something he loves to do by himself, and I will advise him to look as the demand of the product over supply.

One of the things that a person that wants to go into investment should do is that,he should be able to know about the outfit very well,those behind the organisation,the market size,their products and how well they are accepted in the market,

In order to succeed while investing online, one needs commitment, enthusiasm, and courage because there are risks involved.

In order to succeed while investing online, one needs commitment, enthusiasm, and courage because there are risks involved.
The level of risks connected with investments is second to none
It is very essential for one to have the necessary knowledge before one should think of investing.

If you really want to earn money online you are expected to get use to investments because that's the only best way that you can earn a good amount of money.

Am now into investment and I think that investment is very good and am now into crypto and forex its one of the best business and investment which am focusing on right now so I think investment have better foundation than others

If you have no tangible expertise idea about how to run a successful business initiative. You should search online to read tutorials about how to get started on any kind of business.

I think that if a person does not have any kind of experience, then the best thing that a person could do is gain experience by working in the field and trying to learn more about business.

Investment is much more better but as you said if you want to invest you need to fine out alot about the investment plartform which you want to venture into.

All business have their does and dont so I think its better you conduct proper research regards which face of investment and business you want to venture into

If someone has no experience in investing money into a business, what is your advice on the first steps they should do prior to investing and early on in investing?
I think that comprehensive research and studies must be carried out in order for one to know the nitty-grittys of investment. I also think that one should be committed and persevere even when the investment does not look like bearing fruit.

Well, if you do not have experience when it comes to investing money, then I would suggest you to learn about business. You can read many E-Books and try to invest a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

Well, if you do not have experience when it comes to investing money, then I would suggest you to learn about business. You can read many E-Books and try to invest a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.
investment is one of those ways which someone can make alot of money in the future but if you have the money open a business you will also be able to make money from here so I beleive that both investment and business are very good so you need to give it a try.

Mostly when you are in active service you need to invest more for future

investment is one of those ways which someone can make alot of money in the future but if you have the money open a business you will also be able to make money from here so I beleive that both investment and business are very good so you need to give it a try.

Mostly when you are in active service you need to invest more for future
You are saying the right thing because during when you are in active service that is when you need to plan on investment but some people fine it difficult to do this that is why they seem s to look frustrated after retirement

Personally I think any form of investment without knowledge, is totally a bad idea because you wont even know when, how and where to make the investment and that will have no direction.

If you do not have any knowledge about investing then the first thing that you should do is to actually go and see that knowledge because you are just going to burn your money in the end of the day.

Well I do believe that before You need to have little experience on the business , thus the first is for you to try and have an understanding of the business you are about to do.

Well I do believe that before You need to have little experience on the business , thus the first is for you to try and have an understanding of the business you are about to do.
You need to understand the field of investment which you want to venture with you can choose to read alot of novel and get yourself well trained on that business field

If someone has no experience in investing money into a business, what is your advice on the first steps they should do prior to investing and early on in investing?
Before starting your business, talk about your idea with a business expert after that you should find a good location for your business and then create a business plan.

There are so many videos on YouTube that can teach you about investing and even have to start so I do not see lack of knowledge as an excuse to invest into any kind of thing.

There are so many videos on YouTube that can teach you about investing and even have to start so I do not see lack of knowledge as an excuse to invest into any kind of thing.
There are so many websites that can offer you this type of service aside from YouTube you can learn through LinkedIn or search Google for such article you can even chose to attend business summit for that

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds