Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing...

Advertisement Placeholder
First of all, if a person does not know about the investment he should not be invest his money with any kind of work ... because everywhere good and bad people live forever and when we do not know what is the innovation and we do our shared in business with anybody else, then that person can make more profits and gives you less profits ... and the other thing is to make an info, then the man should start his business and earn profits by doing itself in partnership with the partnership.
If someone has no experience in investing money into a business, what is your advice on the first steps they should do prior to investing and early on in investing?

1st of all for investing money you have satisfaction otherwise you will be confused about investing..
So consult to successful businessmen about investment.
Make sure where you are investing should be profitable and sincere to the business as well as to You.
Just know about basics of investment after that You should invest for business.

If someone has no experience in investing money into a business, what is your advice on the first steps they should do prior to investing and early on in investing?
The first thing to invest in is to calculate whether we are interested in the area we are investing in or not. If we are more interested, we will be more successful if we I will never succeed if I am not interested and I am in it I have to keep working hard because hard work is the key to success

Okay first thing I think should be sorted out is your research and knowledge of what you want to invest in, you need to know the amount of profit you'll make in whatever time of investment and also the potential losses. Then you should handle your capital.

Create and follow a financial plan.

Diversify among various assets (as per your temperament)

Invest and stay invested as per your financial tenure.

Avoid trying to time the equity markets.

Ignore stock market volatility, emotions, get rich tips…Here are the 6 habits of successful investors that we've witnessed over the years—and how to make them work for you.

Start with a plan. ...

Be a supersaver. ...

Diversify. ...

Stick with your plan, despite volatility. ...

Consider low-fee investment products that offer good value. ...

Focus on generating after-tax returns. ...

The bottom line.

The first thing in a business is a business idea, after that I will give the person a advice to aquire a knowledge about the business, then the person should make a proper research to find the suitable location for the business and also the person should make good plan/goals setting. Therefore, I will let the person know that business is about to risky and he/she should work hard.

I have invested on a lot of offline and online businesses. I made money on some and lost money on others. Maybe I was not a good businessman. The only advice I can give regarding investment is do not invest on a program about which you do not have skills and knowledge. And always start slow.

If someone does not have experience before investing then he needs to talk to business owners and entrepreneurs who have experience. They will guide him and advice him on what to do and mistakes to avoid.

Proper planning is one of the main things that one should consider when investing into a business. Without a good plan one may not do well in the business. So you should consider writing down a business plan. Then you should also have patience, commitment and dedication when running the business.

If one does not know how to invest, one should work with a good investor or businessman or seek guidance from him. There is also a way you should research the business you want to invest in. Google is a good friend.

In my own opinion, the person should look for someone who is into same line of business he intends going into and seek for a mentorship, or become an apprentice to him and within some few months he would have learnt a lot and gotten a lot of experiences.

Make a thorough research about the business you're about to invest into. Don't just believe on the flowery words that came out from those people's mouths who want your investment. These people often chooses the ones who doesn't have enough knowledge. Stay away from those who promises a return that sounds to good to be true.

If you don't want to lose your money in the course of investing or doing business with your money, the best thing is to seek for knowledge before anything else. Getting a mentor in your course of investment can give you the right strategy instead of you testing the market with your hard earned money with adequate knowledge.

At its simplest, investing is when you purchase assets you expect to earn a profit from in the future. That could refer to buying a home (or other property) you believe will rise in value, though it commonly refers to buying stocks and bonds.

Investment without knowledge on that investment project is very risky and just like throwing money into the sea. The first thing you should do before investing in any investment project is to do proper research about the project, watch the project for some time and now invest what you have as your investment capital.

Fisrt of all should learn knowledge about that specific business after that you should know about investment methods etc. By that you will get some confidence. Furthermore you consult with successful investors. So you should invest.

A person that has no advice and he has the money to invest the best advice i will give the person is to look for expert or experience personnel that has experience when it comes to investment because experience is the best teacher

The first thing the person must do is to get acquainted with the workings of the investment in terms of risk factors,profit margins and loss. The person must be well versed about the investment, should things change he will be able to understand the changes.

I will suggest him not to invest because it is totally risk to invest without any skills or knowledge. First A person should learn about cryptocurrency trading and after gaining experience ,he should go for investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds