Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing...

To be a successful investor of any scale from small to big. You must:
1)Have a plan (a long term plan and a short term plan)
2) You must set your goals
3) You must have an exit plan
4)You must have the mind to take and calculate risks
5) You must follow up your investment and support it as much as possible.
You can still invest in an already existing business if you dread starting from the scratch.

Advertisement Placeholder
You just don't invest on any business without carrying on some from of investigations on the particular investment before you fund it with your money. Some businesses looks good but when you venture into it you will noticed that it is not a good business.

Investing to a business man is just like planting to a farmer, you must plant to harvest you must invest to make profit, if you do not invest you can not make more money. Investment is very important because it helps to create forther wealth for a business man or an investor. Investment also enhance development of a nation.
Like you said investing into a business needs good planning and you must execute the business plan very well , do your research and list what you need to start the business,

First of all they person should attend seminars/workshops relating to the field of business,hire experts to put you through.

He or she should look at how well the business would fair in the future. This would help him or her get intunned with what he should risk in the money he want to invest.

My Advise for that person is to have patient because he or she might eventually lose the money.. Because during those times investment that could go rog will start visiting.. and due to no plan the money might vanish...

First and foremost as a beginner, what you should decide on is what you plan on investing in, then the next step would be to study how it works, the market and everything related before investing.

If anyone wants to invest the best advice I will give the person is just to get knowledge about the business so that the person won't lose the Business in the end and go bankrupt

Don't just invest in any advertising you see if possible, get information from someone who has invested in it, if you can't get one, trust pilot is a site that lists legitimate businesses.

Investment is something good that people should really invest wholeheartedly and also be smart why interesting because you could really invest at the wrong time or at the right time

For a legit investment program like stocks you need to set your goal. The usual goal is the amount of profit that the stocks have gained. But that is not all there is to stock investment. You can prolong the holding of the stocks if it is giving a high annual dividend.

My advice for anyone that want to invest and have no experience is to invest into a business that's popular and most invest what he can afford to lost at any time.

My advice for anyone that want to invest and have no experience is to invest into a business that's popular and most invest what he can afford to lost at any time.
It is a wise decision for one to invest everyone should always buy the idea of investing into one business or the other because that is the way to make yourself richer.

If someone has no experience in investing money into a business, what is your advice on the first steps they should do prior to investing and early on in investing?
There is always a first time to everything. So if you haven't invested money into a business yet, and you want to, just take your time and learn about investments. When you're ready to invest, you'll be on the right track.

If someone has no experience in investing money into a business, what is your advice on the first steps they should do prior to investing and early on in investing?
Now, it is good to start investing early. But this does mean you just go in unlearned.
Get to Know about available investments and which ones you can take up.
At this early stage, i would suggest you do not take up very risky investments.

My advice for the person is to choose one investment and have knowledge about it before getting started. Anyone who try to invest without having knowledge will lose his money resources and time in the process.

If you have no tangible expertise idea about how to run a successful business initiative. You should search online to read tutorials about how to get started on any kind of business.

You must have a diversified portfolio is another key thing to note. All your eggs cannot be in one basket to avoid regrets later on.
Ensure that you also have a good knowledge of what you're putting your money into.

The first thing i would tell a person who wants to invest is to make sure they are really sure about going into investment. I would tell the person that investing isn't always a bed of roses. One might lose and gain.

Investing is very important for whoever wants to be wealthy. investment give you opportunity to make more money for yourself. This is the reason why it is very good to have different kind of investment. This is the only way to make money while you are sleeping.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds