Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing in memorabilia

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it wise to invest in memorabilia? I was thinking about doing that more, as I was thinking of buying stuff like Pokemon cards and collectible action figures and other such things. Is it wise to invest in memorabilia these days?

Advertisement Placeholder
Is it wise to invest in memorabilia? I was thinking about doing that more, as I was thinking of buying stuff like Pokemon cards and collectible action figures and other such things. Is it wise to invest in memorabilia these days?
I'm just chilling of these for the first time however do not know how it really operate but with your comment here you said it is wise to invest in memorabiliaI think I'll go and check it out.

I have never heard about this before, but i would advice that before making any investment, make research on it, find out how many persons are still into it and how lucrative it is right now, then make your decision.

Sincerely I haven't heard or seen this online before. However, I will make more research on it and if it's a good way to màke money online I will definitely look into it and invest in it

I haven't heard about this investment platform before so for me it's a big no to invest in the platform. However, I will still make more research about the platform to know and ascertion there authenticity and genuineness

I do not think I have heard of such investment platform before and with the way things are popping around everywhere right now I would advise you to do some research first before putting your money it.

I really don't know about anything called memorabilia investment,but I would like to do some research about it as well, to know more about it but is a good one to bring this in here.

I really don't know about anything called memorabilia investment,but I would like to do some research about it as well, to know more about it but is a good one to bring this in here.
I have never invested in that before just sharing of this investment for the first time but since everyone is talking good of it I think is good to give it a try.

You need to explain more on what it really is as this is a strange term that most of us here obviously do not understand at all.

The term refers to something that will get you returns. For example, you invest money on something that you can sell later and earn your seed money along with profits, or invest on something that will give regular returns, for example dividends from shares. If you have no intention to sell your collectibles for profits, it cannot be considered investment.

D
Damn which one is memorabilia again....please an you just tell us little or short write up about this memorabilia of a thing, have never heard of it before...

In the olden days the baseball cards can make you rich if you have the old ones in our collection. Stamp collectors would buy rare stamps for their collection. But in this digital age those kind of memorabilia will have no more value because very few are buying them now.

In my own idea memorabilia can be a very good investment as long as you know how to play the game, here are some expert tips on how to invest in sports memorabilia, instead of randomly buying items from different kind of athletes, try picking a theme in order to build a good collection.

I have never heard of this memorabilia investment method before. But from your mention of Pokemon cards and some posts above me, I figure that it involves gaming. I think you should only invest in it if you are a good gamer and have done your research about it well.

I've heard about this memorabilia Investment because they're somewhat close to antiques that will enable one to have something to profit from in the future.
I'll look into it though. Thanks for raising this - it's part of why I love bizdustry, I've learnt a lot.

sports memorabilia can be a very good investment – as long as you know how to play the game! Here are some expert tips on how to invest in sports memorabilia. Instead of randomly buying items from different kind of athletes, try picking a theme in order to build a good collection.

To be honest with you I don't know much about it and I have been trying to understand how it works..I will advise you to make sure you understand the business before investing your money and time in the business. There are high Chances of losing money if you have no idea of the business

Never heard of such before. Memorabilia!! How Is the investment look like is it like a ponzi scheme or crypto currency, before wasting money.

I am just coming across this name for the first time and you did not do much explanations on it. You did not tell us how it works or how you invested there. But just as someone already stated above, be sure of how an investment works before going into it. Thanks for sharing.

You may have to explain further what memorabilia is to enable us understand of it's worth investing on or not. Thanks for mentioning this

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds