Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Investing in memorabilia

You may have to explain further what memorabilia is to enable us understand of it's worth investing on or not. Thanks for mentioning this
That is also a good form of business that you can be able to visit in most people I mention this year that investing in memorabilia is good

Advertisement Placeholder
You aught to to have let your readers at least know or understand what you're saying or meaning when you use the word memorabilia. You sounded like simply talking to yourself alone in the conversation

You aught to to have let your readers at least know or understand what you're saying or meaning when you use the word memorabilia. You sounded like simply talking to yourself alone in the conversation
That is also a good idea but I have not invested in that before so I don't really know whether it will work well I'll go well for you as an investor.

I have never heard about these investment before so I don't really know how to invest into business, but there is no business that is not good to go into.

This is a particular angle that I have been observing for a long time now and I'm trying to gather some facts to see if I am going to enter into it or not.

Here in Africa such investment will barely take you anywhere, we barely buy ancient relics here but it's a booming market in the western part of the world

I think This might not be a dying business per say but I have seen
people who have earned millions of dollars from buying used
vintage cars and then redesigning and changing them then
selling at huge profits. So yes you can delve into a dying
business if you are sure you will make profits.

This is my first time hearing about this but then I advise that you make proper research before making investments because there are a lot of fraudster out there.

This is my first time hearing about this but then I advise that you make proper research before making investments because there are a lot of fraudster out there.
It is a good idea investing in that but I have not really invested in it because I'm afraid of roster and I need to make good research on needs to know whether it is legit before investing.

Just like a lot of people in the comments I am clueless about what you are talking about, I am sure I haven't heard of this platform before. Any good investment should be legit and have a decent return.

I haven't heard about this investment platform before. And I hope they are legit right? Because online investment these days have to be properly checked before one pushes money into them.

haven't heard about this investment platform before so for me it's a big no to invest in the platform. However, I will still make more research about the platform to know and ascertion there authenticity and genuineness

First world country citizens should know better but seeing as it's a quick sell out from. Movies I've seen I think it's a smart investment decision although it's subjective

Is it wise to invest in memorabilia? I was thinking about doing that more, as I was thinking of buying stuff like Pokemon cards and collectible action figures and other such things. Is it wise to invest in memorabilia these days?
I have not heard of memorabilia and I thought think I would even bother to check it out. Maybe when it is properly explain on this platform I might consider looking into.

Please consider these factors before thinking of doing business with memorabilia...
dont fall in love with your investment.
go with the tried and true.
the law of supply and demand is in effect.
the market is fragmented.
prices fluctuates.

Before you invest in collectibles, you should find out whether there is a market for these items or not. Do research and find out how profitable is the business, if you find out this to be profitable, you can invest.

Is it wise to invest in memorabilia? I was thinking about doing that more, as I was thinking of buying stuff like Pokemon cards and collectible action figures and other such things. Is it wise to invest in memorabilia these days?
Memorabilia?
Is it like a coin or something like stocks?
I am reading about this for the first time, and I don't know how it works. The best to do would be to look up more about it.

The term refers to something that will get you returns. For example, you invest money on something that you can sell later and earn your seed money along with profits, or invest on something that will give regular returns, for example dividends from shares. If you have no intention to sell your collectibles for profits, it cannot be considered investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds