Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Interview question: "Tell me about yourself" and how to answer it!

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
this question is the most commonly asked during the interviews so candidates should be always prepared for it. to be successful in the response to this question :

- try to tell and explain your information as a story and highlight your personal traits.
- mention your educational background, and your career goals and show motivation.
-describe your skills and show them that the skills that you have are matching the job description and its requirements.
- keep it powerful and brief and always be honest.

Advertisement Placeholder
this question is the most commonly asked during the interviews so candidates should be always prepared for it. to be successful in the response to this question :

- try to tell and explain your information as a story and highlight your personal traits.
- mention your educational background, and your career goals and show motivation.
-describe your skills and show them that the skills that you have are matching the job description and its requirements.

I was asked this question when I applied for a job at a multi-national company in the past. I merely told them that I love to make friends and I love to write. I have worked as a content writer and I also used to write fictional stories during my early life. You must tell them about your skills.

This is a very common question asked during interviews. So this question aims at explaining your abilities, capabilities and how skilled you are at producing your best when the company hires you for the job.

It's very common question at the venue of the interview and it is often better to start your qualifications and your origins and the skills you have garnered that will be very useful to the company.

It is actually a common question that most employer would want to know what their intending emplyee would respond to,the whole thing is that you will tell them about yourself,educational baground and the special skills that you possess,and it must be very relevant to the job you are going in for.

You just nailed it. I've discovered a lot of people always tell stories when asked these kind of questions which isn't necessary. I'll just make sure I talk about my name, brief educational history and experience then my skills as well.

These are very nice tips. Thank you for sharing it with us. I don't think a job interview is complete without the one being interviewed talking about his or her educational background or skills.

Yes you are right, these are some of the questions being asked during interviews. They're solely asked by the interviewer to know how skilled an experienced you are in the field.

This is a question that is frequently asked in job interviews.
Thus, the purpose of this question is to demonstrate your qualifications for the position you are applying for as well as your capacity to perform to the best of your ability.

This is the normal question we are being asked on a daily basis during an interview and most of us still failed because we are never calm and composed when answering the questions .

Well This is a very common question asked during interviews. So this question aims at explaining your abilities, capabilities and how skilled you are at producing your best when the company hires you for the job.

It is a very frequent question at the interview location, and it is frequently preferable to begin with your credentials, your background, and the abilities you have acquired that will be extremely helpful to the organization.

Yes ,it's the most asked question in an interview any where be it educational, industrial or governmental job interview. Asking you to tell more about your self needs an elaborate and brief explanation of who you are,what you and what you can do.

I have been interviewed like three times and i can categorically say you know much about the question being asked by the interviewer , that question sometimes always looks confusing if you are not well prepared ,
Yes ,it's the most asked question in an interview any where be it educational, industrial or governmental job interview. Asking you to tell more about your self needs an elaborate and brief explanation of who you are,what you and what you can do.

most employer would want to know what their intending emplyee would respond to,the whole thing is that you will tell them about yourself,educational baground and the special skills that you possess,and it must be very relevant to the job you are going in for.

this is one of the easiest question when been asked in an interview, unlike the question why did you stopped working in your former place of work. i so much hate that question as you never know what might put them off.

Actually interviews questions comes in different pictures depending on how it's intended to be. some might comes based on life experiences, that's personal life questions, and also working or jobs experience.

The majority of employers want to know how their prospective employees will react, so you should tell them about yourself, your educational background, and any unique abilities you may have. This information should be really pertinent to the position you are applying for.

Yes this is a very simple question but this days most people fail to answer the question correctly. Just as you said it's expected of one to brief and highlight about his name, educational status and skills.

Well interviews questions sometimes are very simple but it depends on your profession and the question can only be answered based on how they are asked. any deviation, you may be disqualified for the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds