Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Interview question: "Tell me about yourself" and how to answer it!

If you have an elevator speech ready, it will always come in handy in such situations. It says all about you especially your strengths and why they should hire you.

Advertisement Placeholder
this question is the most commonly asked during the interviews so candidates should be always prepared for it. to be successful in the response to this question :

- try to tell and explain your information as a story and highlight your personal traits.
- mention your educational background, and your career goals and show motivation.
-describe your skills and show them that the skills that you have are matching the job description and its requirements.
- keep it powerful and brief and always be honest.
If you are going for an interview you should be prepare for everything a related to your work your qualification your skills your capabilities questions try to be with their a lot of skills and experience as well to be selected by them.

This not a big deal, you need to start by your name, and we're you are from and things you like, this are the first thing you need to speak out, we have a lots of them more.

Well In a lot of interviews when you are asked to say something about yourself people to tend to say a whole of things and then beat around the bush . You need to say something brief about yourself and your educational background then your work experience and your working skills

This question is very simple but at the same time is very tricky. Telling one about yourself simply means telling him it her houbskills and ability to do the work when you are being given to

”can you tell me about yourself" is the first question the interviewer usually ask during the interview. When you were asked this question, you were expected to say everything you feel, the interviewer can know. You mention your name about printing and project.

Interview question is logical so an educated person must price he's been taught and disciplined enough to march a job in his profession. Thus your answer needs to be wide by giving details about yourself in full without exclusion of hobby.

Interview questions are most a times logical and needed brief and clear answers. On an interview before answering any question make sure your response is straight forward addressing the case problem.

This is the commons first question mist of the interviewers normally ask the people attending the interview and most people failed in the first attempt not knowing how to answer the question .

Well I'll tell them everything about myself, starting for my name my age and every other thing including academic qualification and so on, though I never have any experience of this before.

Interview questions are most a times logical and needed brief and clear answers. On an interview before answering any question make sure your response is straight forward addressing the case problem.
The main reason why most people fails when they are being interviwed is that they are not smart enough to grab the question being asked them , firstly can i get to know you? All you need Is just answer in brief and not start doing epistle about your life.

Actually interview questions comes in different categories sometimes it depends on what profession you dealt with or the job you are seeking for and the position. you will first of all be asked of your experience about the job.

To me this is the most important part of the interview. It doesn't necessarily mean that you should tell them just your name and where you come from, it is rather an opportunity to sell yourself and your achievements to them.

Well, the question "tell me about yourself" is somehow a technical question. If you're not careful, you might not get it right. Some people erroneously believe that "tell me about yourself" is a license to talk about themselves. Yes, it's about yourself, but you're only to say what the employer will glad to hear. Don't go on and tell the interviewer about your favourite cloth and others. You're only to speak on the education , skill, experience, training and everything you know can be helpful to the company that you have acquired.

To me this is the most important part of the interview. It doesn't necessarily mean that you should tell them just your name and where you come from, it is rather an opportunity to sell yourself and your achievements to them.
The interviewer doesn't need only your name , after telling them your name , you need to tell them your age and your profession (I mean the course which you study in school ) , which should be very brief .

The interviewer doesn't need only your name , after telling them your name , you need to tell them your age and your profession (I mean the course which you study in school ) , which should be very brief .
Yeah, apart from the name you could as well tell them about the numerous awards you were given and the various positions you have taken , it should be things related to the job you intend go for.

Yeah, apart from the name you could as well tell them about the numerous awards you were given and the various positions you have taken , it should be things related to the job you intend go for.

Well, when it comes to telling interviewer about how I feel, I would simply tell him about myself in a really normal manner. It is something that I have done in the past as well.

This question can be really tricky. Whether your answer was appropriate or not depends on the interviewer, Some people expect you to tell everything, including your education and work experience, where as some people expect you to answer who you actually are.

This question can be the hardest to answer if you are not used to talking about yourself. But it is best to keep it honest and talk only great things about yourself. What you say should also align with the requirements of the job.

Yes this is a very simple question but this days most people fail to answer the question correctly. Just as you said it's expected of one to brief and highlight about his name, educational status and skills.
When an interviewer ask you a question, they want you to be concise and brief with your answer , introduce your name and your educational status with your skill in a brief way .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds