Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Interview question: "Tell me about yourself" and how to answer it!

When an interviewer ask you a question, they want you to be concise and brief with your answer , introduce your name and your educational status with your skill in a brief way .

Well, when it comes to defining myself, I merely define myself in the bet possible manner. I also mention my strengths and weaknesses as well to the employer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, when it comes to defining myself, I merely define myself in the bet possible manner. I also mention my strengths and weaknesses as well to the employer.
I can plan what to say because question like this are always trickish, I have never been in an interview before to have a previous experience, but in case like this I will have to plan very well for it.

Tell me about yourself is a common question used by interviewers to learn more about a candidate and to comprehend their objectives, credentials, and experiences. It's crucial to concentrate on your professional achievements and any applicable experience you may have while responding to this question. Also, it's critical to highlight your strengths, such as any honors or accomplishments you may have received as well as any pertinent qualifications you may have attained.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds