Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Increasing Keywords ranking in google search engine

Basically.. instead of just throwing "poop" at the wall and seeing what sticks... when creating your topics (either articles, posts or whatever)... try to think of how a normal user would search for the topic. This is a very classic case... simple search phrase that is fairly exact... and see how well it matches the forum article topic?

Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 10.08.50 AM.png

Even when changing from ZWO to ASI (two names it's called by) you can see what ranks well.

Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 10.10.08 AM.png

What this corresponds to is instead of using something like Tonights capture I would use something like M101 with supernova capture July 2023.

You need to research the best keywords to use:

1. The keyword shouldn't have a lot of competition so you'll want to choose long-trail keywords instead of single or common ones. For example "coffee shop" is going to be highly competitive and in order to compete, you'll need TONS of backlinks for your content utilizing that keyword - relevant backlinks that is not directory links and junk that link services get you to foolishly pay for. The keyword "vegan coffee shop in springfield illinoi" is going to be a lot easier to compete with because it's longer and has less competition (assuming here).
2. You need to make sure people are searching for the keyword. Tools like SEM Rush, Ahrefs, and Uber Suggest help you determine this.

Then you need to create the content:

I search for the 5 top results in SERPs for the keyword (non-sponsored results, organic only) and open each page up. I look at the content they provide and how each of them relate. Then I create my content to relate to how they relate showing Google that my article is also about that same thing. I do this in my own words. I then add to the piece filling in the gaps of missing info and resources the other 5 posts didn't include. I make sure my article is longer. If the top listicle is 10 ways to do whatever, I'll make mine 21 ways to do whatever because there is 11 more options for the consumer to consume. I choose 21 over 20 because it's an odd number that stands out and catches peoples attention easier.

Do this with your content on a consistent basis and you'll start to see great success :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor