Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

In which fields did you invest and why?

Now a days many people are investing in different projects for different purposes. Some want to invest to earn monthly profit to live life, some invest for future benefits.
I invested little amount in cryptocurrencies for future profit. And some amount in a company which gives profit on monthly basis. My purpose is to help some needy people with that profit.
Want to know ,

in which fields did you invest and why?
I made my first investment in cryptocurrency and there I got a lot of profit and money so I invested in it because I know it will be in high demand in the future and a lot of people will work in it. Are doing And there is a lot of money and a lot of profit in it, so every human being should invest in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been trying to accumulate my earnings hear to be able to invest in crypto currency business, because I've seen my colleagues making a lot of money from it, this make me believe that if I invest in the crypto I will be able to have something to gain in the future.

I will like to invest in livestock business, because it is very lucrative business to start up with a good capital, my reasons of choosing livestock business because is very lucrative business to make a lot of benefits.

Now a days many people are investing in different projects for different purposes. Some want to invest to earn monthly profit to live life, some invest for future benefits.
I invested little amount in cryptocurrencies for future profit. And some amount in a company which gives profit on monthly basis. My purpose is to help some needy people with that profit.
Want to know ,

I will invest half of my amount in education sector to help those who couldn't afford quality education. And some amount invest in shares to earn profit through buying and selling and se it for my own.

Recently I haven't invested in anything because I haven't realized enough capital to do that.... I'm planning to do that soon and I think I will consider investing in crypto currencies and also Agriculture.... These two usually bring great returns over time

I studied the love of people for nice wristwatches and noticed that an average person who loves watches possesses at least three great ones. I advertised via Facebook sponsored ads for my page and was able to deliver to interested buyers. It was a good one, wish to buy more and expand.

Want to know ,

Crypto currency has been a great investment for me. I invested in litecoin because Bitcoin was beyond my power. 3 months later it's almost double of the price I got it. Had I known I would have gone for Bitcoin which is almost 3x. But I still made my profit.
[automerge]1609580486[/automerge]
Want to know ,

Crypto currency has been a great investment for me. I invested in litecoin because Bitcoin was beyond my power. 3 months later it's almost double of the price I got it. Had I known I would have gone for Bitcoin which is almost 3x. But I still made my profit.

Am currently investing in goat keeping.
Am doing it in small scale since i don't have enough money to do it as a big investment .
The reason as to why am investing in this field is simply because it does not need much capital to start and it is stress free.
Again i find it profitable since i do get good profit from the same

Want to know ,

I have a lot of interest in investing in cryptocurrencies and I have already invested a $ 200 in different coins in cryptocurrency, and I have also earnef a lot of profit from this and that is definitely more beneficial for us in future

I'm currently investing in cryptocurrency, i invested in bitcoin, lite coin, etherum. But from the look of things after investing etheric seems to be depreciating and I'm really so sad about this, it seems I would have to convert it to bit coin.

I have invested on internet business. I believe internet is the only area where you can make a lot of money. You can do a lot of things from online selling to digital marketing and other web based services.

Want to know ,

I have invest in home made things then sallers sale it and in the way of chain from clothes saller I buy give to women who made house made bedsheets and pillows then sallers sale it and I get a lot of profit

I have like three online business I am investing in currently. I invest in cryptocurrency, transcribing sites and little on forex. I don't want to invest more on forex because I am scared, I haven't learnt it to fully.

Want to know ,

Currently, I have my investment spilled all over many projects such as Cryptocurrency, forex trading, agrochemicals and livestock business.

I'm still exploring the possibility of investing in real estate because it's quite a boom sector in my country recently.

I always thread slowly when investing online. I have tried some in the past that made me stop. I lost like 200$ in forex last year but now I am thinking of investing in cryptocurrency because of the performance of bitcoin lately.

I invest into the field of forex because of the profits attached to it and the way of analysing the market derive a lot of joy in it apart from me earning money in forex, i made a total investment of $20 and currently i have realised the double of my investment, when you get to know more about forex you will find it easy to invest your money into forex trading.

I have recently started investing in a certain digital sacco platform. It enables me to earn profits each month. I like this investment because it is legit and gives me good returns. Also, it enables me to save my money and prevents me from spending carelessly.

My aim is to invest money in real estate business because this business gives you a huge profit in future. I bought a land and leave that. The value of this land increase with the passage of time and then i sold it for my any personal use. I think in this business is more profitable and lucrative then other businesses.

I have not yet invested or bought any currency on online websites but I plan to invest in Bitcoin in the coming days as it is very expensive.And the demand and supply is very high.I have no experience in this field but I am learning By the way, I have invested some money in a plot and it is being sold at good prices

I want a invest in the bitcoin trading and crypto also because this is now a time to increase every time trading market up and down so I want to invest them and earn I also joined this bitcoin application

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds