Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I'm obsessed with Canva!

ClicketyKat

Reputable member
Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
This year I've become obsessed with using Canva! I researched it like crazy in terms of the licensing, and what I've discovered is that once you sign that terms and agreements, you have the license to use what they offer for both personal and commercial use. That's such a relief to designers! And doing designs in Canva is faster than when I work in Corel Suites.

I've been creating videos series for my Promotion Future site and here is my latest Future Fuel video. I really enjoy creating these videos.

I really love your video's. I've been wondering, if you talk at the beginning, is that actual recorded footage or an app that makes it look like you speak? :D Don't stop doing this, they're brilliant.

I have been using Canva for a while myself both for graphics and also for videos for my video game content creation as well as I will admit, I do love it. I am still learning so much about it but it's a joy to learn and work on :)

Actually going to be slowly coming back to video game content creation so will be using it again to some extent :)

I may give the free version a try. Play around with it for a little while.
The free version does have a lot to it I have noticed, they do also in some cases give you a free trial of the pro which I have taken advantage of just to see how much I use the pro features. So far I feel I have used more in terms of free than pro but it depends on what you use it for.

The free version does have a lot to it I have noticed, they do also in some cases give you a free trial of the pro which I have taken advantage of just to see how much I use the pro features. So far I feel I have used more in terms of free than pro but it depends on what you use it for.
Yeah, I think I may give it a try. I have a few things I want to try and make on my own.

I really love your video's. I've been wondering, if you talk at the beginning, is that actual recorded footage or an app that makes it look like you speak? :D Don't stop doing this, they're brilliant.

It's actually ME talking :D Canva can record you and put you right there in the video! So cool! Now I need to try it with my mic that plugs in instead of using my laptop mic and see if I can get the sound to be louder when I speak. I'd love to actually talk in one of the videos throughout, but not with the way my laptop mic sounds.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor