Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you were the boss of a company . . .

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you were the boss of the company, what would you change?

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.

Advertisement Placeholder
I once worked in a company that pays 50usd per month to workers, they work Monday to Sundays with just two offs within the month. they also work from 8am to 9pm. hard to believe, right? If i become Boss, I would increase the pay to 100usd per month, job should be Monday to Fridays alone and from 9am to 4pm to enable the workers have time for themselves, such conditions will boost their morale and take the organization to greater heights.

The things i would change which we are currently doing is to be technologically incline in our approach to business,and in line with that i will be building capacity for my staff members to be able to meet up with the pace of improvement.

I would change how managing people were done. Some of the more successful businesses train their employees to work better and smarter, with making sure that the customer leaves happy with what they came in for.
Well the main purpose of a company is to make profit and if I am managing a company I believe that is the way things would go make profit in all ways.

to be candid if im a boss of a company, i will change the level of my employee by increasing their salary, i will make them feel like a boss too and i my work days will be 4times weekly.

Being a boss of a company means "target." Now being a boss in a company entails you have a whole lot of work to do in order to meet up targets with the help of employees.

If I were the boss of a company, I'll uphold the vision to raise a reputable and virtuous individuals who will make a remarkable difference in Nigeria and the world at large!

If I were or the boss of a company then I will try to learn from those leaders whom I say them as more intelligent or intellectual than me in other to helped develop and build on what they have built already.

If i were to be the boss of a company
I would try to make the best decisions at everything help.my company grow by using the best strategies and create a comfortable working atmosphere for my employees and meet the demands and satisfaction of customers.

For every company, there are always a set of people who are lazy and will be covering up for each other, if I happen to become a boss in such a company, I will discretely fish out those bad eggs and fore them without any delay.

if I am to be a boss of a company I would have done many things , things that will aids to the growth of that company,been a boss will make you to things in a good order and how you want it to be

Being the boss of a company means that you have a great responsibility over you. You are in charge of the business and success and failure of your business depends on the decisions you plan to make. You must also manage your employees and this is a big responsibility. You are right! I believe that we should train our employees and make them confident.

If I'm to be the boss, I'll just do the needful which is keeping up to the said target and try to lead by example. Oppressing others will be way too far away from me.

If I am the boss of my company there are some different kind of business behaviour which are not supposed to be in the operation of business sch as favouritism and nepotism in the discharge of social services among the various personel and department which I will try to correct.

If i should be a boss of a company i'll try and do things that will aids to the growth of the company and change the level of my employees

If i am the boss of company I will try to make difference from the operation of the company in such a way that it will be better than those who have been there before by building on what they have learned.

Well building on what they have learnt will only make the staffs feel you have nothing to offer, but you can always make them know you appreciate what they know and you will make some changes by coming up with your idea you want them to follow .

If I am a boss and I am opportune or apart from being opportune I will change the communication aspect of my workers to customers they most talk politely to customers

If I were the boss of a company, inwoild most certainly change the way rings are done that we nit done right. Training of staffs members is something inwoild take very seriously with all sincerity for increased productivity

After observing carefully, with time I'll know which of the departments need to be changed or discipline. Especially the customer service department. The customer service department is one of the most important department in an organization. I'll look into it and change some workers if they're not functioning well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds