Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you had the chance to invest in a business before covid-19, What would it be and why?

Greatguy1

Loyal member
Credits
If you had the chance to invest in a business knowing fully well that a pandemic was imminent, so as to make much profits, What would it be and why?

Advertisement Placeholder
I will definitely go for something along the lines of agricultural based business either animal husbandry or crop cultivation. This is to plug the loophole that food scarcity and insecurity will cause socks lands were not cultivated during this period leaving a vacuum that needs to filled.

If you had the chance to invest in a business knowing fully well that a pandemic was imminent, so as to make much profits, What would it be and why?
I have wanted to venture into livestock business, since my older brothers could help me or give me ideas on it. I think that kind of business won't go out of need since it produces food on the table, and, it is also close to my childhood since we grew up in the countryside with animals and crops around.

Tell main reason of going for agriculture will be to fully take advantage of the scarcity that will occur as a result of the pandemic distorting the planting season calendar. So many farmers didn't make use of that season and it will definitely come back to bite us except those who took advantage of that opportunity on time.

The business I would have chosen to invest in before corona pandemic is the sell of face mask or any hygiene product or better still I invest in bitcoin because I discovered that the price of bitcoin increases greatly during the time of corona virus pandemic which made people make a lot of profit.

I would have invested in sanitizers and nose mask. These two businesses moved very well during Corona pandemic lockdown. Almost everybody bought these two products. That's what I would have done assuming I know that there will be lockdown

I have been eyeing the US stock market and before the Pandemic it was really a booming investment, even in the Pandemic it's still thriving. One just need to invest in knowledge before going fully into the business because it's very volatile and stocks do go up and down.

If i have the chance to invest during before covid-19 started, I would have gone into good stuff business simply because during covid-19, the price of food stuff skyrocketed into triple the normal amount, and people did not have any choice than to buy

If I had the chance to invest in anything before COVID-19 then I would have definitely invested in Bitcoin. It was just $10k at the time but I didn't have any funds so I couldn't invest. Now Bitcoin is over $30k.

I was planning to go into hospitality business when COVID-19 enter my dear country. The lockdwon was enforced my and it affects those in hospitality business such as event planning, decorating services and catering services. I have no choice than to change my mind.

Before the pandemic was declared and even before we got the first case of covid in our country, I already knew that the virus will be a big one. If ever I had the money I would probably invest in a delivery system that will be using motorcycles only. Similar to Grab or Uber, my motorcycle fleet can make the delivery for an individual. Now that kind of delivery system is very prevalent because people are somewhat dependent on online ordering of food and other items. For that, the delivery is the requiement.

if I had an opportunity to invest in any business during the pandemic I will invest in mini importation and importation of all electronics pageant and shoes clothing and so on this could have make me a millionaire by now because I would have sell it online and make money.

If I had seen the signs of the COVID-19 pandemic, I would have invested in the pharmaceutical industry. That would have been a source if unexpected fund.

If i have had the chance to invest before the pandemic i would have invested in bitcoin, which is ironic because the value of Bitcoin and other crypto dropped drastically during the pandemic which made a loss for most investors.

This one is a no brainer it would have been bitcoin because I saw it at $5000 right before Covid-19 started. I actually had a friend that was interested in buying about 3 BTCs then. I tried to get him a buyer but we couldn't agree on the rate, I think he was able to get someone to sell for him. I really can't imagine how much he would have made if he actually pushed through with buying those bitcoins then.

Well, I would have invested in a viewing center business. In this centre, people could gather and watch different sports games all at the same time while its being played live. Its an avenue to make quick cash as there is always fun being at those centers during live games. No form of restriction would have hindered the business as there's no pandemic. Now, I can think of starting it due to government rules on covid 19.

The stock markets are crashing. What should I be doing? Is this an opportunity? Is it time to buy already? These questions are irrelevant. We are so used to the narrow definitions of up and down and think that everything can be summarised into simple action points. The pandemic that the world faces is different. So different from what most of us alive now have seen before, and we are all still learning what to do.

For a digital currency it would be bitcoin judging from what it suffered. All crypto currencies really went into a big dip during the Covid lockdown. Also there is this special love I have for agriculture and so surely it would be one.

If I have had the opportunity to invest in something before the coronavirus or during it will have been agriculture I will go into agriculture because during the covid19 the most profitable business is farming people stay home twenty four hours they have no choice than to sleep and eat during the lockdown

same business that I have always wanted to do, nothing has changed although convid somehow paused the project and I have continued in this post convid era, one experience I won't forget is to focus more on business that were not affected by convid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds