Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you had the chance to invest in a business before covid-19, What would it be and why?

if i had the chance to invest in a business before covid-19, I would have invested in palm oil business and kolanut business because these two businesses are seasonal business there is a particular time you buy then you can keep for a while to inflate,this is a very resoureceful business

Advertisement Placeholder
If I had the chance to invest during the covid 19 pandemic then it would be an online business cause all offline business are put on holds. I could have invested in crypto currencies like bitcoin, ethereum etc, or I would have gone for forex trading which is not a bad idea.

Covid-19 was the main reason for why many business got bankrupt and many people lost their jobs. The financial crisis caused by Covid-19 was horrible and we are still facing such crisis in the start of 2021. If I had money, I would have invested in Cryptocurrency as the prices of cryprocurrencies rose a lot during the pandemic and I think many people earned a lot with cryptocurrency investment. Unfortunately, the prices of cryptocurrencies are going up and down and we do not know what will be the situation of cryptocurrency in the coming days.

If you had the chance to invest in a business knowing fully well that a pandemic was imminent, so as to make much profits, What would it be and why?
If I had the chance to invest in a business before the outbreak of corona virus, it would be food packaging and selling business because a lot of people didn't have the opportunity to go to the market to buy food stuff, i would be selling the food to those who need it.

Before covid 19, I would have gone into a food stuff business. Knowing fully well that, it would be a profitable business during the pandemic. And also, I would have gone into a data selling business because the télécommunications companies made huge return of their investment during lockdown due to the fact people were on their phones and laptop.

If had knew covid -19 was imminent I would have taken full step in investing massively on food items, daily consumption of goods and also agricultural products because they were essential commodities and it really paid.

If i had the opourtunity to see the pandemic before it happened,I would definitly invest in crop culttvation,like vegitables,cereals and legumes.
Vegitables because it has a short life span to cultivate and you get your yield.I would also cultavate cassava, as this is the basic of human consumption.

- The wealth you accumulate in a lifetime investment is ... even if you don't have any cash, pull it out, even if it's at a loss. ... Third, not all businesses can be shut down before the crisis, small businesses were almost nearly accounted for ... a long-term COVID-19 crisis could be affected ... yet such entities could benefit if they Do

First, the only thing that matters is the amount of cash you have in hand. Understand that it is tough for money to be drawn from a falling stock market, or for money to be invested. Draw if you have no cash, even if it is at a loss. If you already have enough in the bank, stay put. This is not the time for any investment decision. Investing when the future is unknown is to venture into the unknown dark without a torch in hand—it is plain foolhardy. There is no smart timing decision to be made. We are literally in war zone, so survival is priority.

If I can go back in time to invest before covid 19 era, I would gladly invest in the cryptocurrency cos the way people drew out and smart people invested in it and yielded good profit is mind blowing.

There are two businesses I have always known about in which if your strategies are well planned, you will definitely make enough profits and those are groceries business and phone/gadgets accessories business, they are daily needs meaning that that are always consumed everyday irrespective of the pandemic, Just set up in a good location.

If I had the chance to invest in anything before covid-19 that would mean a whole lot and would have added tremendously to me now would’ve investing in myself more than I have done. It was during the pandemic I started

If I'm to say the business I would love to venture into before, in and after the corona pandemic period would be affiliate marketing which I love. Affiliate marketing is something I would venture into later this year by God's grace

Brother I had the chance then, I would have invested on crpyto currency Bitcoin to be precise, becouse as at then Bitcoin was so lower in price nobody knows that Bitcoin will later Skyrocket to $50000 but then a friend of mine told me to go and buy Bitcoin that the price will skyrocket but I didn't have the money to buy the coin.

I would have choose the stock market but it is unpredictable.estate management would have been a good option but I don't have much idea about it.online business is the best for me.

Every new coin experiment problem at beginning like lack of traders and investors but this problem can be resolved after a period of launching a coin and first ICO is finished and price increase day after day so we can't judge coin at his beginning.So it will be better to invest on new coins.

During the pandamic period when everyone was at home online business was actually one of the most demanding skill at that time had it been that if I had money during that time I could have learnt a good digital like importation and delivery of goods and services to people as it could have been the most profitable at that time.

If i had the chance to invest in a business before the Corona virus pandemic, i would have invested in different cryptocurrencies because of it's an online investment and it's profitable.

If had the to go business before pandemic I will really go into livestock business, knowing full well that pandemic will not affect such business.

If I am given a chance to invest before the covid 19 Pandemic hit, I will choose my current online business that I have been running for years now. Because it has fetched me some good amount of money over the years. So I will want to invest more into it to expand

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds