Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you had the chance to invest in a business before covid-19, What would it be and why?

Apart from investing in cryptocurrencies, i would have invested in food business. However, this kind of business would have worked way before pandemic because covid-19 pandemic almost destroyed the restaurnt business in my city. People mostly rely on take aways and deliveries nowadays.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seeing how much crypto has come , if I were to invest in something prior to the pandemic it would definitely be crypto most especially bitcoin because the rise was huge

I think the best sort of business would be a delivery business, delivering covid reliefs, foods and a whole lot of other things as well. It would be something along the line of the delivery.

I think the best sort of business would be a delivery business, delivering covid reliefs, foods and a whole lot of other things as well. It would be something along the line of the delivery.
Indeed seems like a feasible idea that could definitely become successful post the pandemic as long as the due process is followed and enough research and consideration done

I dont really know what i would have invested in back then because i never really thought of investing on any business because i had none back then, my mind was just fixed on getting a good paying job

If i have the chance to invest during before covid-19 started, I would have gone into good stuff business simply because during covid-19, the price of food stuff skyrocketed into triple the normal amount, and people did not have any choice than to buy
The whole essence of human survival and what fuel the human system is centered on food,and if there is no food security the society is doom.So i would go for agricultural sector investment,food cultivation and sales,this will drive the market to a large extent.

I would invest In hygiene product because they will be in great demand due to the pandemic and the global and local effects it has on the individuals !

I don't know which business to have invested in. But I only hope I have learned a skill before the pandemic that will be paying me online.

I'd have invested in a delivery business. That sector became so popular during the lockdown and people started using this medium a lot as movements were restricted.
I wish I could turn back the hands of time and go invest in this business again. I wouldn't mind taking a loan if my capital isn't enough

I would invest In hygiene product because they will be in great demand due to the pandemic and the global and local effects it has on the individuals !
This reminds me of the first lockdown here in March 2020. There was always a long line in the pharmacy. When I took a survey more than half in the line are going to buy rubbing alcohol and vitamin C. They thought that covid can be prevented by those products.

Already their is covid19. Covid19 businesses are simply the online business. People are using online method to promote their business for sales.

I think it will be e-commerce. It's one of the business that made lots of people rich during the lockdown. I would have started mine if I knew.

Before Covid, any business would have made profits, you could have launched a travel agency and made profits, you could have opened a restaurant and made profits. But now you can profit only form one business and that is health business

Tell main reason of going for agriculture will be to fully take advantage of the scarcity that will occur as a result of the pandemic distorting the planting season calendar. So many farmers didn't make use of that season and it will definitely come back to bite us except those who took advantage of that opportunity on time.
One of the most essential needs of man for survival is food,and to be able to get adequate food security is to be doing agriculture in a large scale,and this type of business do not go down,because people will always need food.

I would have invested in the pharmaceutical sector if I had spotted the signals of the COVID-19 pandemic. If an unforeseen fund was needed, that would have been a good place to start.

If you had the chance to invest in a business knowing fully well that a pandemic was imminent, so as to make much profits, What would it be and why?
I would go for a physical business, probably an agricultural business because it is lucrative. I would run a fish farm and a snailry, I think these two are of high demand in the market and culturing them will be profitable.

Tell main reason of going for agriculture will be to fully take advantage of the scarcity that will occur as a result of the pandemic distorting the planting season calendar. So many farmers didn't make use of that season and it will definitely come back to bite us except those who took advantage of that opportunity on time.

If I had a chance to invest in any business swing the imminent pandemic before it began it would have been a delivery business because I know people would always want their stuffs delivered to them since they can't go out.

I would have started investing in the medical field especially in things like masks and alcohol and other medical staff you don't know how much those guys made in the pandemic
If you had the chance to invest in a business knowing fully well that a pandemic was imminent, so as to make much profits, What would it be and why?

I'll most likely choose an agricultural-based business, such as raising livestock or cultivating crops.
This closes a gap that will result from food shortages and insecurity because uncultivated areas were not used during this time, leaving a void that must be addressed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds