Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you could choose, where would you like to work

Didosky

Addicted member
Credits
My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I'm grateful that this has to do with choice. Giving me an opportunity to choose the work I would want to do, those of us who are Nigerians, you will know what we mean by NDLEA

Personally My dream has been to work in oil servicing company for a few years then venture into to doing business both in my home country and abroad.

But does this really matter at all, is it about having a work and something to make a living from or it is about even choosing a field to depend on

I think I have always have that taught of creating jobs and becoming an entrepreneur and that have been my dream and plans in years to come

My dream has been to work in another country, get to meet new people get to do things that I've always dreamed of you know. If you were in my shoes how do you see your self working in the next 2 to 3 years in another country.
Op I think we are operating at the same frequency. This is actually what I want, and am already making plans towards it.

I'll love to be a professional writer, or work with an editorial agency for writers. Am passionate about writing and I enjoy reading too. So it would be so awesome to get paid for doing something I cherish.

I always wanted to become a filmmaker, or just work in the movie/tv industry. I grew up a fan of movies and tv and always thought of fun and wacky ideas for movies. I never followed that dream, but I regret doing so. I think it'd be fun to this day to work on films.

Same here. I will prefer to work in another country where I can be able to experience another form of life , earn a different currency perhaps of greater value

Personally My dream has been to work in oil servicing company for a few years then venture into to doing business both in my home country and abroad.
If i should choose where i would like to work, i will likke to work in a manufacturing outfit.This has been my desire,because it is well related to my training as an engineer,And i would be able to apply what i have been taught and put into practical.

I will like to work in a musical environment, which I'm doing but not constant and consistent as I wanted it. I love music like food.

Very interesting question of where someone will choose to work if the opportunity is given i will choose to work with any para military.

If I could chose, I'll choose to be at the top echelon of government (either the house of assembly or Senate). I really love to stay in my country and achieve a lot here.
I'm part of those who believe strongly that we're getting somewhere. I need to write my name in history books

My aim And objective about the job I wanted to do in life got dented because of lack of capital to study the course, so i decided to settle for what i have on ground.

Upon graduating from the university, I would like to get an employment In the United kingdom or the United States as they're having good working conditions.

My own wish is to work in the United States of America, in a tech company to be precise. I have been nursing this ambition of becoming a tech expert and I think moving to the States will help me achieve that

My dream work is to work in para military in my country because i want to have time to do other offline businesses i intended to do.

I guess if opportunities is giving to everyone living in my country to go and work outside my country and never come back again, I guess no one will remain in my country, because we all dream of working outside as well.

My dream is to be self- sufficient. I want establish a big business empire for myself and also employ lots of people. Currently, I am still running a small business offline where I have only 4 staffs. I plan taking my business to the next level. It's a thing of joy to see myself running a big conglomerate.

I have always been passionate about research and bringing about new innovations. If I'm asked to choose where I will work I will definitely want you to be in a big teaching hospital with a lot of budget on research.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds