Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you are presently self-employed - why did you decide to be so?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are self-employed at the moment, why did you decide to be so? Was it to get away from the job you were in, or that you wanted to do something different?

Advertisement Placeholder
The reason why i am presently running my own outfit is because i want to be able to express myself very well and bring up any ideas that i think would be good to drive the process of operations in business.

I like to have control over things I am doing. and this is not possible when you are working for someone else because you have to follow the laid-down rules.

Yes I am presently a self employed person this is because I have always want to be self employed I have gone through alot and I believe that everything I which some one want to achieve can definitely achieve when effort are being applied so I tried to on my own at all time.

Yes I am currently self employed and I am also trying to startup a business of my own, I decided to be self employed simply because I could not find a job. In my country it is very difficult to secure a job. Instead of me searching and searching, I decided to create one on my own.

Been self employed is something very tangible good to develop and proof self esteem ideas and be on my personal lane running my things mostly times I hate to be under command and other so I decided to be on my own. It really ginger me and bring myself up to some many things outside there.

If you are self-employed at the moment, why did you decide to be so? Was it to get away from the job you were in, or that you wanted to do something different?
I am not currently self-employed but I am planning to go sit and I want to do that because I love to be financially independent without being told what to do and being able to make my own money on my own at my own terms. I love the fat that I won't get pressured in any form why trying to make my money on my own.

For me I decided to be self-employed, because a plethora of reasons. These are:
1. It makes me be self-reliance.
2. It gives me a reason to be hardworking.
3. It gives me to privilege to an employer of labour.
4. It affords me the privilege to explore in my field of study.
5. It make me to be my own boss, as some persons do not like being bossed about by others.
6. It also, makes me to have daily income, instead of waiting for the government.

Well I'm currently unemployed, but a lot of people who are self-employed are not so by choice, they might have sought employment but it wasn't forth coming so they decided to go into business

I'm presently self employed and I love it. Growing up, I always had this mindset of not working under anyone but rather be a boss .I hate being bossed around

I presently self employed since it give me joy,and apart from that I have access to time and my life,and it's help me to take responsibilities

Yeah, I'm presently self employed. The reason is that I choosed to be because of the fact that I come to realise what the business market is all about and what you stand to gain if you are diligent in the doings.

I am self employed at the moment.
I decided to be so because I want to be my own boss....I want to be financially in dependent.
There is so much comfort knowing that you run and earn from your own business.

I like to do things my way and this is the reason why I decided to become self-employed. I don't want to feel pressure from anyone in order to do my job.

Most times it's not actually in our place to decide to be self employed or not but it mainly depends on if you have what it takes to be so both financially and otherwise. But I think it's mainly due to high rate of unemployment that makes people sort for ways to survive on their own

According to a seminar lecture by one of the enterpreneur,he said and I quote if you want to shine out as light then you need to go out of the shadow of some one,I started my business to be free from making money for someone but myself

Is to be boss of my own sweat not serving someone else cos it's stated already that when you Serv someone to An extents you be your own boss

Is to be boss of my own sweat not serving someone else cos it's stated already that when you Serv someone to An extents you be your own boss

Seriously, every African man when it comes working for another person is always in there on temporary basis because in the end, we are never comfortable with being used for too long. So, starting ones own business is major priority.

I'm self employed because I dislike being ordered around. I'm my own boss. It promotes my sense of productivity and I have passion for my line of business that's why I decided to enlarge it by setting it up as an enterprise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds