Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If given a chance would you go back to your previous company?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
Let's just say, if the said previous company would want to re-hire you, would you be willing to go back to that company? I have mixed feelings when it comes to my first company. They never gave us good ratings and it isn't just me, who feels this way.

However, when it comes to my second company, if the compensation in right, then I wouldn't mind going back at all. So, what about you guys? Would you be willing to work for your previous company again?

Did you part in good terms? Would you feel nostalgic?
Share your thoughts here.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I am ever going to go back again then it is going to be in a higher position and I learnt a lot a lot of things from them so I am definitely going to want to be part of their story.

If I am ever going to go back again then it is going to be in a higher position and I learnt a lot a lot of things from them so I am definitely going to want to be part of their story.
That's really good to hear Setho. I have been observing people and most of them don't part with their companies happily. Some companies and some teams are not reasonable. I agree with that. However if you have already decided to leave the company for good, why would you want to make things difficult for yourself?

My first company never gave us good enough hikes. After working there for 4 years, I had to switch my job but I never expressed my dissatisfaction. They wouldn't care about my rants. So why bother talking about these things with them?

I just have to pack up and leave and if I were to go back to them, then it will be something worthy for my future self(nothing more and nothing less). That's all there is to it :D

No i can never take that chance again in my life. I can't go back to my formal company. I just like that way I'm living my life now without anybody forcing me to do what i don't like

i would go back to some of my previous places i worked, i still feel the love i get when i go back to visit them, but there are some companies i would not go back that i have worked there before.

I'll never dare no matter how much they offer me. I was so treated badly considering how much was being made by the business. Besides there's already a trust breakdown with my boss so I'll not be able to have a smooth working relationship.

i would go back to some of my previous places i worked, i still feel the love i get when i go back to visit them, but there are some companies i would not go back that i have worked there before.
That means the kind of person you worked under was actually very nice. Whenever you work under nice people you will always want to visit them even if you do not want to work for that company again maybe because you have improved financially.

That means the person you worked for was actually quite nice. When you work with nice people, you will always want to visit them, even if you do not want to work for that company again, possibly because your financial situation has improved.

No i can never take that chance again in my life. I can't go back to my formal company. I just like that way I'm living my life now without anybody forcing me to do what i don't like
I see and looks like you don't have any sweet memories left in that company. I am sorry to hear that. No one should be forced to do something they don't want to.

I know what that feels like and even now, I don't get why emotional blackmail exists and our families think they know the best, thinking that we would be happy in the long run, if we continue to do something(doing something we hate to the core that is).
I'll never dare no matter how much they offer me. I was so treated badly considering how much was being made by the business. Besides there's already a trust breakdown with my boss so I'll not be able to have a smooth working relationship.
I am really sorry to hear that. I just hope you wouldn't have to meet or hear from them ever again. Workplace bullying is the worst and those people should have known better.
I don't get why people think it's fine to humiliate someone else.

Well going back to my previous company can never be a good option I hoped towards the future and not what has passed already. it will be like I have no vision to achieve or accomplish in life.

I would never rerun to my old business because our boss dont treat us even . Our boss does a lot of favouratism. But as for my new job he sees everyone as one as treat everyone equally

Personally I haven't forgotten anything in my former or previous company so I won't have any intentions to go even when am offered the opportunity simply because I am to move forward and not backward and I believe I haven't done wrong in the company.

Yeah I would gladly go back to my previous company but this time I want to be promoted from my past position to another one . Yeah that will be the deal for my return

I don’t have any previous company but may be if I had I will notify somethings in it before making a decision

No. I hated it. I feel like I was just a number in that place and I had no real value as an individual. Working with a smaller company, I feel like I am actually needed and given praise for what I provide.

It really sound absurd going back to the company you left to search for a greener pasture , it depends on which ground they are offering you to get your service back , they might realised you are worth more than what they are giving you before .

Let's just say, if the said previous company would want to re-hire you, would you be willing to go back to that company? I have mixed feelings when it comes to my first company. They never gave us good ratings and it isn't just me, who feels this way.

However, when it comes to my second company, if the compensation in right, then I wouldn't mind going back at all. So, what about you guys? Would you be willing to work for your previous company again?

Did you part in good terms? Would you feel nostalgic?
Share your thoughts here.
The working conditions that employees were subjected to was simply deplorable so if this is still the case in my old job, then I would most likely not go back to work there

the point still remains that i was not forced out of the company , so i will never go back ,but there are some situations whereby you were sacked because of a misunderstanding, and the issue was later cleared and you were told to come back and was promised a big salary , then i can reconsider going back .

My own is not a company , it is an organisation. Yes I will definitely have to go back though I have not been fired but as long as there is work to do and there is money to be paid at the end of completion of those jobs. I will go back.

That means the kind of person you worked under was actually very nice. Whenever you work under nice people you will always want to visit them even if you do not want to work for that company again maybe because you have improved financially.
It was not just about the person but the ambiance of the place, it was really nice when I was there, we created this kind of family relationship in the place and I hope they still sustain it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds