Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

☁️ Hosting Solutions Which hosting company you don't trust?

Topics related to web hosting services, including shared, VPS, dedicated, and cloud hosting.

Ja sa bong

Credits
Which hosting company have their services been so bad you can never trust them to deliver for your hosting needs? What happened which is impossible for there to be a second chance given to the hosting company to prove they can be relied upon to deliver again?

If you leave a hosting company, would you consider trying their services one more time if they started having good reviews?

Anything with “cheap, free” in their name. Often their services is a “you get what you pay for” thing.

My first VPS was with Hudson Valley Host. We started to have major issues and they couldn't figure it out and I couldn't tolerate the slow loads or the down times, so I left. I would never go back.

I don't know any I don't trust right now. However, I did use this mom and pop one and they went off the air without warning me and there was an established company that couldn't fend off a month long DDOS attacks, but they were a victim and I didn't leave the hosting.

I don't trust Dreamhost or x10 premium hosting. I paid for x10 premium hosting but never got my account set up, the free hosting instantly gets set up. With Dreamhost my DNS settings never worked even after waiting days, I even contacted customer service and opened up a ticket but no one ever responded to it so I canceled my plan. I also don't trust EIG hosts.

Go Daddy is one I do not trust for hosting as I have used them in the past and their customer service was terrible when I had to make contact due to issues with my hosting account which put me off for good.

Anything with cheap or free in their name or a company that tends to do a lot of sales and makes unrealistic promises are ones I tend to stay away from too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor