Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If given a chance would you go back to your previous company?

It depend on the circumstances sorounding my exit from the company in the first place.

If I left due to some circumstances beyond my control and they come back to plead with me to come and join them again with better offer, I may accept.

Advertisement Placeholder
The previous companies that I have worked with her actually been very good to me and he helped me to learn a lot of things. I am going to be ever open to go back and help them if there is a need to.

It was not just about the person but the ambiance of the place, it was really nice when I was there, we created this kind of family relationship in the place and I hope they still sustain it.
Wow, that kind of work environment can make you to actually miss the place. Sometimes it can even make you to continue working because of the kind of oneness being built.

It depend on the circumstances sorounding my exit from the company in the first place.

If I left due to some circumstances beyond my control and they come back to plead with me to come and join them again with better offer, I may accept.
What of if it is a case whereby you where wrongly accuse of something, would decide to go back to the place or you would not work in the place at all or you would consider it

The only condition for going back is if they will pay me more than I am currently being paid because the reason why I left was that I was underpaid.

If it was a company that belongs to a friend of mine or a family member, I may feel comfortable to go back if not I will not consider going back to a company I worked before because I would not be comfortable doing that.

This is the first one I'm working for, and I don't get paid for the previous month til the 23rd or 25th of the next month. I would quit, but I don't have any alternatives yet.

Well I have never worked on any company, but I believe if you are being paid well you can decide to go back, but for me I'd rather create my own ways of earning money.

Wow, that kind of work environment can make you to actually miss the place. Sometimes it can even make you to continue working because of the kind of oneness being built.

I am more than happy to work as an online freelancer and this is why I am not at all willing to go back to the place where I used to work. In fact, I do not want to work at any place at all and i want to continue to work as a freelancer.

The company I was working for back then is just like a modern slavery job enslaving people , but right now i have my own job and cant go there again if given the opportunity.

I am already working on the bigger company and as such I do not think that going back to my previous one is something that I will like to do given the fact that they are not going to be paying me more.

I am more than happy to work as an online freelancer and this is why I am not at all willing to go back to the place where I used to work. In fact, I do not want to work at any place at all and i want to continue to work as a freelancer.
that means you have found something that works online. The online space is very much enjoyable if you discover what you love so much. I think you can as well establish your own business offline on the long run.

I am already working on the bigger company and as such I do not think that going back to my previous one is something that I will like to do given the fact that they are not going to be paying me more.
It is not easy going back to your previous job most especially when the current job you are earning from is much more than what you earn before. I wouldn't want to go back to my previous company even if there is opportunity for that.

Let's just say, if the said previous company would want to re-hire you, would you be willing to go back to that company? I have mixed feelings when it comes to my first company. They never gave us good ratings and it isn't just me, who feels this way.

However, when it comes to my second company, if the compensation in right, then I wouldn't mind going back at all. So, what about you guys? Would you be willing to work for your previous company again?

Did you part in good terms? Would you feel nostalgic?
Share your thoughts here.

The only reason that is going to make me to go back to working for my previous company is if they double my salary 10 times more than what they used to pay me because they really underpaid me when I was working for them. My boss was a silly man.

Whenever the students in the school I left call me, I always feel nostalgic and wish I can teach them. Just for the bond I shared with the students, I wouldn't mind going to teach them voluntarily for one week free of charge.

There come a time when the working environment might make you miss places and i think that this is a really common thing when you switch jobs during your career period.

There come a time when the working environment might make you miss places and i think that this is a really common thing when you switch jobs during your career period.
Yes, inasmuch as some job environments can be very much accommodating and unforgettable, it is also very important for you to have foresight. You should not always be comfortable because in your career you need to grow.

I have no desire to go back to my previous job. In fact, I willingly left the job. I am happy where I am even though I am struggling hard to make money and keep my finances on track.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds