Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If A Website Stops Paying crypto payments?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
If there is a website that has both Crypto and Paypal as a payment option but for some reason, they drop Crypto. How will you continue on the website? Will you depend upon the exchanges or leave the website till they add crypto?

Advertisement Placeholder
If there is a website that has both Crypto and Paypal as a payment option but for some reason, they drop Crypto. How will you continue on the website? Will you depend upon the exchanges or leave the website till they add crypto?

I think that I would need to ask someone to collect PayPal payments on my behalf in case if the website stops paying cryptocurrencies.

This is the only way possible but its hard on members same way its hard for users that prefer Paypal and they don't see the option listed on different websites

The challenge now is that exchangers are no longer buying forum currency because they can't get their payments too.

If there are viable exchangers on the platform who can actually receive payments on PayPal and be able to send you cryptocurrency in return after taking their charges, I believe it is the only option that you have if you want to still continue working on the website because if there are no exchanges on the platform, there is no possible way you can be able to withdraw your payment on the website. This leaves you with the only option of leaving the website.

Even though I opt for crypto payment, I do not have any issues working on site that pays through paypal. I prefer crypto because I can not only withdraw as fiat for low cost but also hold for profits. I avoid paypal because of high fees and account restriction risks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds