Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Icons

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Back in the days of ZetaBoards, we had a few graphic trends going on.

Some of you may remember the pip icons that were designed and had specifically made forums with filled databases for this.

A while after we had icons that were used as avatars such as the one I’m using made by @Reverie - which I found on her old forum Atrium.

@Reverie @Mini Maul will confirm this.

We had many people designing these graphics and databases were filled with plenty of choices to use.

We should so bring this back. So I plan to expand our Resources and add icons to use freely that were once released on ZetaBoards forums. With original author credit of course. There’s still some icons left to be found on old TapaTalk groups.

I definitely recall those days! I loved all the avatars users would post for free usage as long as giving credit. I know I have many posted that I definitely do not mind having them being brought here.

Yeah I made a few...hundred packs xD

I miss Pips Ahoy. Was the first board that made me interested in making graphics and they were pips.
I'm pretty sure I have my old folders with all the packs and resources, so could post a few

Yeah I made a few...hundred packs xD

I miss Pips Ahoy. Was the first board that made me interested in making graphics and they were pips.
I'm pretty sure I have my old folders with all the packs and resources, so could post a few
I remember Pips Ahoy! What a time!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest