Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I need a business idea with $300 capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrrex

Mythical member
Credits
What passive income stream can setup with $300 currently?
I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you know how to set up an ebook you won't need to up to that amount to start selling Amazon publishing. But if you can't write, do formating and design back covers. You can hire the service of freelance on Fiverr to do that for you and start selling your ebook on Amazon

Then, you are looking at small scale businesses. I would advise you try Recharge card business, laundry services, mini barbing saloon, or invest it in forex trading or just buying a shares as a form of investment.

I would have advice you to go into e-commerce(mini- importation and drop shipping). They can give you passive income.

offline I don't know if you have a business with which to open it for $ 300 honestly ... but you can try online. you can invest in a currency to double / triple your amount (it is at risk to know), and only after that you can discuss any business.

With $300 you can start a small scale business like a game centre in your locality or a POS point at your locality

I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
Well, with that amount I would invest it in cryptocurrencies or trading, I think that by investing online you have more opportunities to double the investment ..

Forget the nine to five. Forget the five days a week. It's seven days, 24/7. That's the life of an entrepreneur. And if you don't love it and if that's not in your blood and you want it so bad, you're not gonna do what it takes, you're not gonna make those sacrifices 'cause it's too damn tough.

As for offline business, if you have a skill of barbing saloon I will advise you to invest on it or you should start POS service. But the only online business bi can recommend for you is cryptocurrency or forex trading, if you don't have Idea about it You can try as much as possible to get how to learn it and be investing on it but you have to have time for it if you want to be making a passive income.

Tailoring. Download: Fashion Business Plan with 3+ years financial projection.
#2. Barbershop.
#3. Hair Salon.
#4. Sale of Hair Extension.
#5. Sale of Clothes.
#6. Dry Cleaning Service.
#7. Football Viewing Centre.
#8. Cyber Cafe.

Such amount would only cover small scale business, but either small scale or large business if you are determined your business would surely grow, I would advise you to look into mini importation or recharge card business or you could probable go into pop corn production business.

Not all businesses require a ton of capital to get started. In fact, some can be started for an investment of $1,000 or less. If you have between and $100 and $1,000 to start a business, here are some $1,000 dollar business ideas you can use to get started

I can see someone in the comment already suggested a whole lot of option. My advice would be for you to review the options and find the one you are most comfortable with. I would also like you to consider some online options as well.

There are many online and offline businesses that you can do for $300. You can do offline business as well as freelancing business. You can also open the print center and also do direct mail marketing. There are many other businesses like this.

There are different businesses you can start with $300, it can be a greengrocer, food sales, hairdresser, buy and sell on demand, etc, if it is online you can also set up a small e-commerce site or invest in foreign exchange. You should do what you like and you can evaluate the possibilities that exist.

To start a business with such amount and build it to be big in the future or in some months or years, my advice is for you to go into cryptocurrency trading cause you can really start even with lesser amount. $300 it's a good money to trade when it come to cryptocurrency.

I will suggest to you to buy DOT cryptocurrency and now it is at $38 and I hope after some months it will be at 130 and you will earn maximum amount of profit from it you can also look for other emerging cryptocurrencies.

I will suggest to you to buy DOT cryptocurrency and now it is at $38 and I hope after some months it will be at 130 and you will earn maximum amount of profit from it you can also look for other emerging cryptocurrencies.
I would just like to say that if you invest in cryptocurrency then it is a good choice.If you invest $ 300 in bitcoin, it may come to $ 600 in the coming days.

I would just like to say that if you invest in cryptocurrency then it is a good choice.If you invest $ 300 in bitcoin, it may come to $ 600 in the coming days.
Now Bitcoin is trading at 58,000 and if you have invested $300 for making it $600 bitcoin price should be reached to $116000 so investing in token which have small values is better than Bitcoin.

You can do homemade dress and homemade other things selling business .You can become a property dealer it's also highly demanded business now a days .These both are good business with high demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds