Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I need a business idea with $300 capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though this amount mentioned $300 is far below what you can start up a business with but never the less. You can venture into data sales online or a go to some online ecommerce sites where you can drop-ship with a little start up

Advertisement Placeholder
Domain flipping business is a very lucrative business that you might want to consider with the amount of money that you have as the business is about the most successful online business there is right now.

Yeah
Their is alot of business plan outside there,but for me you are free to go for a small business plan like seeling of sweat because 60% of individual like sweat alot you can start it and start getting something out of it,so starting with $300 is not bad just learn how to run it so it may not collapse.

What passive income stream can setup with $300 currently?
I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
300$ is much a capital to use to start a business if managed very well and properly. But I will advise you to do business you know about not just anyhow business.

I just wonder how people would come online and ask for business ideas
My dear look at your environment, check for what they are lacking and invest in such thing

I suggest you open a cyber cafe shop or you open a business of computer training if you are looking for means to earn from your invested capital

If I have 300$ as capital, I will go into virtual recharge card sales,but have in mind your store and other needs have been sorted out,I will also run a retail chicken outlet.

If you know how to set up an ebook you won't need to up to that amount to start selling Amazon publishing. But if you can't write, do formating and design back covers. You can hire the service of freelance on Fiverr to do that for you and start selling your ebook on Amazon
This is a very smart way for him to utilize that $300 he has in his hand if he is really interested in the Amazon eBook stuff you just told him about

try buying and selling phone accessories, when it comes to buying in bulk, they are extremely cheap, but selling them brings lot of profit, for example, phone cases can be bought for less than 0.3$ (here) but can be sold for more than 2.5$

There are so many small business you can start up with small capital as low as 300 dollars, you can start up a salon business be it a male or female salon with that money.

If you really want to make good profits, get some good knowledge about crypto currencies then invest your money. This way, you would generate better profits.
[automerge]1619768507[/automerge]
If you live in a university environment, you can consider starting a cyber cafe center where you would do tasks like assignments, typing, project binding for students and make good money.

Last edited:
That is not too big to start a business bit you can start few business with that. Business like selling recharge cards or fruits or you can even invest it in crypto

There are many business you can start with the $300 capital, you can start business like affiliate marketing and also options like investing in crypto currency

I need a business that I can manage remotely. Online businesses would be a good option, but offline business ideas are highly welcomed.
Hmm... Well there are lot of business you can do with $300 and will increase even not double but no loss. Example is freelancing, barbing
..etc

There are not so many businesses which you can start with that amount and earn decent profit in a shirt time so you have to be really patient. You should use the money to invest in poultry farmming.

Well, in the part of the world where you are currently located now would go to a long extent in determining the kind of business $300 would be able to set up for you.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on a business idea you can start with a capital of $300, well I would say that you can start trading the financial markets with this amount of capital that you have indeed, it is more than enough to start

There are a lot of business you can start with such amount you like going offline business, you can start a provision business buying and selling business.

Business is not difficult to begin once the interest is there and it's flexible enough to adapt to lines of high demands goods and services. The purpose of doing business is to make profit and that can only come from your sales and sales happens because people made purchase. The key lies in finding out what is scarce in your environment but in high demand. Come up with a list, go for the one you love and get started.

While a lot of the is might depend on your location, I think investing in a poultry farm to produce chicken or eggs would not perform bad no matter where you are at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds