Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I have been banned from Google to use my Google play store. How can I reactive my account?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
Google has blocked my account so I can't open the Play Store I don't understand why this happened. I'm very worried about that I need your help. Let me know your valuable feedback How do I reactivate my account?

Advertisement Placeholder
Google has blocked my account so I can't open the Play Store I don't understand why this happened. I'm very worried about that I need your help. Let me know your valuable feedback How do I reactivate my account?

You must have done something that caused Google to ban you. Try to look your error and send email to google i hope they will review your request and unban you soon.
Google have strict policy about account so be conscious about this next time

You must have done something that caused Google to ban you. Try to look your error and send email to google i hope they will review your request and unban you soon.
Google have strict policy about account so be conscious about this next time

Well, first things first. Did you receive an email from Google informing you why your account was blocked? The email for your google play account. I would check for that and see if they sent you anything. If not, what was the last thing you remember doing? Did you break any of their terms of service or rules? Did you have anything offensive as a name or on your account?

Your best bet, is to reach out to whomever is in charge of the play store, and see if they can figure out what is going on.

Well, first things first. Did you receive an email from Google informing you why your account was blocked? The email for your google play account. I would check for that and see if they sent you anything. If not, what was the last thing you remember doing? Did you break any of their terms of service or rules? Did you have anything offensive as a name or on your account?

Your best bet, is to reach out to whomever is in charge of the play store, and see if they can figure out what is going on.

Have you been banned just for using pay store? Or your email has also been blocked. If you have been restricted to use email that can be because google has noticed suspicious activity such as accessing from different countries, engazed in prohibited activities, etc. By the way this is the first time I heard that somebody has been banned to use google play.

Have you been banned just for using pay store? Or your email has also been blocked. If you have been restricted to use email that can be because google has noticed suspicious activity such as accessing from different countries, engazed in prohibited activities, etc. By the way this is the first time I heard that somebody has been banned to use google play.

You don't have to solve the problem immediately because of you open the account again they will still block the account. The best thing to do is to find the root of the problem so after getting to know what matter is I think you can now then start from there and know how to proceed solutions to the problem since you already know the root.

You don't have to solve the problem immediately because of you open the account again they will still block the account. The best thing to do is to find the root of the problem so after getting to know what matter is I think you can now then start from there and know how to proceed solutions to the problem since you already know the root.

The best thing to do is to contact google customer care support and complain to them. They will tell you why your account was banned and they can unban it. Perhaps you broke one their rules or you didn't read the terms and conditions well.

The best thing to do is to contact google customer care support and complain to them. They will tell you why your account was banned and they can unban it. Perhaps you broke one their rules or you didn't read the terms and conditions well.

First check your Gmail account as it's also blocked or not. Because google play store account can't be banned just on using playstore as we used it just for downloading apps. Maybe they have suspected any action in your Gmail account they will be against according to their policy. That was the reason to do ban. Email them to know the exact reason

First check your Gmail account as it's also blocked or not. Because google play store account can't be banned just on using playstore as we used it just for downloading apps. Maybe they have suspected any action in your Gmail account they will be against according to their policy. That was the reason to do ban. Email them to know the exact reason

You can get it back through hard work and incessant mail to Google.
One need you in my life or I could just get back here and there but I'm a r to be focused in art it was so good morning baby girl I love it when a person who has the same number is.

You can get it back through hard work and incessant mail to Google.
One need you in my life or I could just get back here and there but I'm a r to be focused in art it was so good morning baby girl I love it when a person who has the same number is.

Surprisingly, you have been blocked from Google Play. You must have done something that violates Google's rules and regulations.First check if you are blocked only on Playstore or other Google services.You can go to Google Support and get support by email. I hope Google will unblock you

Surprisingly, you have been blocked from Google Play. You must have done something that violates Google's rules and regulations.First check if you are blocked only on Playstore or other Google services.You can go to Google Support and get support by email. I hope Google will unblock you

There is no way that Google can just block you without you having to have done something wrong. What I would advise you to do is to find out the reason why Google blocked your account so that you can get the solution to the problem.

There is no way that Google can just block you without you having to have done something wrong. What I would advise you to do is to find out the reason why Google blocked your account so that you can get the solution to the problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds