Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I have been banned from Google to use my Google play store. How can I reactive my account?

This would be the first time I would have such a thing. I don't think it has happened before. A ban on an email or from using PlayStore. Since you need an email to access playstore, the email must be the issue.

Advertisement Placeholder
This would be the first time I would have such a thing. I don't think it has happened before. A ban on an email or from using PlayStore. Since you need an email to access playstore, the email must be the issue.

If you have been banned from Google pay store I think you can open another account, but I don't really know the reason why you where ban.

If you have been banned from Google pay store I think you can open another account, but I don't really know the reason why you where ban.

Google has blocked my account so I can't open the Play Store I don't understand why this happened. I'm very worried about that I need your help. Let me know your valuable feedback How do I reactivate my account?
This the first time that I will hear that google are banning an account from using play store. I can never imagined that this will happen. You can contact them or you change your account

Google has blocked my account so I can't open the Play Store I don't understand why this happened. I'm very worried about that I need your help. Let me know your valuable feedback How do I reactivate my account?
This the first time that I will hear that google are banning an account from using play store. I can never imagined that this will happen. You can contact them or you change your account

This is my first time hearing about someone being banned from play store, well maybe you did something that goes against their rules and regulations, have you tried contacting google?

This is my first time hearing about someone being banned from play store, well maybe you did something that goes against their rules and regulations, have you tried contacting google?

I will advise you to try to create another google account so that you will be able to use Google Play Store. What have you done to make them ban you from using there service

I will advise you to try to create another google account so that you will be able to use Google Play Store. What have you done to make them ban you from using there service

I have had that same problem with one of my google accounts. I couldn't access to my gmail account as well , and was left clueless as to why google banned my account. Unfortunately , I couldn't recover my account , possible reason why they banned was , there were unusual logins to my account at times and I didn't take any strict action against it.

I have had that same problem with one of my google accounts. I couldn't access to my gmail account as well , and was left clueless as to why google banned my account. Unfortunately , I couldn't recover my account , possible reason why they banned was , there were unusual logins to my account at times and I didn't take any strict action against it.

That's the problem most people using android face I guess, but to activate your google play store back is simple, just go into your android settings and locate your play store app and clear cookies and open it back. It

That's the problem most people using android face I guess, but to activate your google play store back is simple, just go into your android settings and locate your play store app and clear cookies and open it back. It

Is this actual banned account a monitized account you have with Google or is it just a Google account you have that infringed on something and got banned. If it's not a monitized account, simply open another Gmail account and operate it on your devise

Is this actual banned account a monitized account you have with Google or is it just a Google account you have that infringed on something and got banned. If it's not a monitized account, simply open another Gmail account and operate it on your devise

When you are banned from using any Google products, it is usually because you have been involved with illegal activities. Once banned, it is really impossible to start using the same service again.

When you are banned from using any Google products, it is usually because you have been involved with illegal activities. Once banned, it is really impossible to start using the same service again.

Really??? This looks strange in my eyes ooo... How come you are getting blocked... Anyways their should be a support tan you can contact to resolve your complaint..

Really??? This looks strange in my eyes ooo... How come you are getting blocked... Anyways their should be a support tan you can contact to resolve your complaint..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds