Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am not able to save a penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterlight

The man for the job
Credits
I have been wanting to save up my earnings online and offline but I won't lie to you, the situation of things around me are not helping and I am taking care of 2 siblings in my family. I make $90 a month and everytime I try to save I always find myself paying or spending on things I don't need.

Please any advise on how to start saving

Advertisement Placeholder
You need to increase your income generation, look for other means to bring In money. And you need to be disciplined also, make sure you remove at least some part of the money when you get paid and save it till it turns to a reasonable amount and invest with it

If you know your monthly spending,try just collect every dollar over it on savings. I know it is hard,but I am still doing this and have savings. Not much,but at least have.

The best thing to do is to look for something additional to support your income as it is largely inadequate.

Take loans in order to take care of your needs and instruct your bank to deduct monthly

. You just have to have a determine mind and a fixed portion that you must save no matter what happens.

I think you need to have discipline and don't buy things you don't need. Or you could look for another source of income so you could still buy what you want.

I have been wanting to save up my earnings online and offline but I won't lie to you, the situation of things around me are not helping and I am taking care of 2 siblings in my family. I make $90 a month and everytime I try to save I always find myself paying or spending on things I don't need.

Please any advise on how to start saving
Like you mentioned that 'you always spend on things that you don't need' take some time and write a plan of what you need then save towards it.

Drop entertainment, restaurants and unnecessary shopping. Brace yourself for this one. We all have to eat, right? But we don’t have to eat at a restaurant. If you’re serious about gathering $1,000 quickly, consider putting a temporary stop to dining out, visiting the movie theater, and grabbing Friday night drinks with friends.

That is why I support automated savings. The money is removed from your account even before you could have access to it. This means that your mind will only calculate your expenses based on the amount you now have left.

This is so unfortunate that you have alot of stuffs to take care of and this is hindering you from saving.
My advice to you is that you should look for more sources of income so that you may be able to settle what needs you to settle and save the remaining amount.
Again you should work on lowering your expenses and be disciplined when it comes to spending.

The thing is that no matter what you are are earning, try to save little. You can achieve that by self discipline. Part of it is to sacrifice some things you buy, so that you will be able to save. Just try to save, it will do you good.

I understand your dilemma as I am also in the same boat... savings require discipline.. Even if you have additional sources of income if you are not disciplined you will not be able to save

Sorry brother, your siblings are the reason why you are not able to save. I will advise you to try to look for job for them. Or probably let them start to learn skills that they can look up to later. With that they will be able to have money on their own. Then you can save little from your earnings.

If you are not able to save your penny so you need to work on extra sites like online or part time jobs because in this modern and expensive time we can not save our money easily so we need to work on extra sites or in part time job so only through this we can save money

Saving penny now a days is very difficult because lot's of thing we have to keep in our homes for extra because as last 8 months spent in pendamic situations so after facing these issues we are warn to save food items at home so i think this is really hard to save penny .Even i cannot save penny due to extra increasing budget .so i think we should start doing extra work like on fiver ,freelancing and on some other sites as well

It's not really easy to feed two mouths with $90 and yourself. The best way to save yourself out of these problem is to try to engage in more profitable business both online and offline. For online business, you can learn high Digital skills like Digital media marketing, content marketing and Graphics design. With those skills you will be sure of making minimum of $500 monthly to take care of yourself and your siblings

Before you can be able to save money, my brother, I tell you, you need to sacrifice, you need to let go of somethings you can do without that you still spend money on, you need self discipline

My brother it's not easy to safe a penny talkless of saving money but you really need to discipline your self so that you can able to save and you really need to cut off all unnecessarily things you buying then use the money to save up maybe in time of investing or saving into your bank account as fixed account so that you can have something to use for business

We ought to understand everything going on in the world rn!,things are really getting super expensive !,our budget isn't enough to get what we want and do some certain things .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds