Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
The capacity to manage a business and properly run a good system that will rake in profit is not what every one can actually handle,reason some individual often go for a paid employment.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are not alone you share the same ideology and philosophy with me. I hate being controlled by someone and being dependent on salaries.

you are definitely not alone even me I am someone that do not like to work for the government but I will prefer to start up and manage my little business to the standard I would like it to be,I don't think you are alone because there are thousands of people who have the same interest like you.

Alone? No.
Nothing actually beats being self employed. It gives one of the most important privileges of life: freedom. Freedom from 9 to 5 jobs. Freedom from abusive and controlling bosses. You control your time.
Being self-employed is wonderful. Just make sure you are dynamic.

Being self employed is actually the best. There is no limit on how big you could grow the business unless you limit yourself tho. And the best part is that you are your own boss. You get to run things in ways that suits you and you can create time for your self

I think you are not alone been a self employed is really good, because is not easy to be a self employed I also want to be self employed by owning my own business.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in wanting to be a self-employed individual. There are so many people i know of that are making it in this area. And there is nothing wrong too in working for someone or for the govt. There are people making it in this area too. To me I will grab the one that comes first while I still work towards the one i really want. It will be the worst if you are neither self-employed nor working for someone or for the govt. This is my take.

The desire for self employment is very good, however, earning enough from self employment is really difficult at least in my place. Because there are not many freelancing opportunities.

That's very true. A lot of people want to be self emplpyed but they do not have skills and knowledge to create employment opportunities for themselves.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
you are absolutely right If you start a job in a private institution, you take that job like a slave.I would like to say that if you start any business then do your own caste business.It's better to be a king than to be a slave.If You Start Your Own Business You Can Get Rich Very Soon.

No you're not alone here. Most people here wants to own their own business establishment at some point or the other in the later Future as well.

No you're not alone here. Most people here wants to own their own business establishment at some point or the other in the later Future as well.
You are not alone most people want to become surf employed individual because we'd is you can be able to achieve your dreams and purpose of life.

My dream of being a self-employed person is becoming true as now more and more online earning opportunities are becoming available to me and more and more people are paying me. Bizdustry has also played a huge role when it comes to earning online.

You can never be alone, that's what i dreamed about even before i entered into secondary school. Now today I'm solving as a lone business person, not relying on govt for livelihood.

You can never be alone, that's what i dreamed about even before i entered into secondary school. Now today I'm solving as a lone business person, not relying on govt for livelihood.

You are a regular poster on Bizdustry, right? So I do believe you earn good money here. How much have you withdrawn from here? I believe even you want to be a self-employed person like me who wants to be his own boss :)

When you are asking this question in a forum, obviously you ar not alone. Everyobody here wants to earn money individually and become financially stable. That is why you and me now commenting on a business forum. Isn't it?

Well you definitely not alone because there are lots of people who wants the same thing, no one really wants to work for anybody these days, everyone wants to be the boss of nonsense

When you are asking this question in a forum, obviously you ar not alone. Everyobody here wants to earn money individually and become financially stable. That is why you and me now commenting on a business forum. Isn't it?

Well, some people want to get a 9-5 job and they never even think about becoming self-employed. They believe that becoming a self-employed person means that they would earn less. This was the essence of my question in particular. I have actually met such people, and I really do not know why they think that being self-employed is a bad thing.

You’re not alone, you’re not a slave and you’re lazy but many believe it’s not easy to be self employed when you’re just beginning your career

You’re not alone, you’re not a slave and you’re lazy but many believe it’s not easy to be self employed when you’re just beginning your career

Right now I might be earning a low amount but I am happy. In fact, recently my earnings have been increasing gradually. I believe that my earnings will increase by the passage of time and I am sure I will earn the same amount a person earns on a 9-5 job in a month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds