Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

I believe you're just the same like me because I really love to I have my own business that is why I am concentrating on the best work I can get online as my full-time work, I would like to be independent no matter how long it might take.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am also just like you because I do not like government work and I'm always trying as much as possible to be independent ,there are a lot of people like that on the world that are interested in doing their own business and making their own money.
Many people I know prefer to be working on their own. That is one reason why some would open a small shop to earn little money instead of earning more but being under a boss who can be abusive sometimes. Being on your own gives you independence.

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
I completely agree with you that it is not everyone they can be able to start up and manage that business on their own because they do not have the characteristic and truth to be able to manage a business by himself so this kind of people are only able to invest their money into a business and then employed someone to be managing the business for them.

Lol!! You will find a lot of us like you here on this platform. You're certainly not alone in this. I am living the financial independent life myself and I am liking it very much

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
you are definitely not alone, although there is nothing wrong in getting a job as well if the pay is alright and exciting. if you want to be self employed and go into business you will also need capital and all that, so getting a job should be a bonus in assisting with that.
[automerge]1625490581[/automerge]
running a business of your own is the best thing that can ever happen to anybody. Imagine if you are running a business that can give you fifty to hundred dollars everyday, you might not need to depend on the government or any other job anymore.
but still, you still need capital when starting a business you know. Not everyone have then securities for capital and all that but many people still need to get a job in other to raise capital for their intended business.

Many people I know prefer to be working on their own. That is one reason why some would open a small shop to earn little money instead of earning more but being under a boss who can be abusive sometimes. Being on your own gives you independence.
Being on your own is always the best option because you have the right to organise the business in a way that will suit you, you are not under the authority of any man and you're free to spend your money as you like.

I believe you're just the same like me because I really love to I have my own business that is why I am concentrating on the best work I can get online as my full-time work, I would like to be independent no matter how long it might take.

My dream of earning money online is now becoming a reality. However, I really wished if these opportunities would have been available for me a few years ago. I would have been much financially stable by now. My journey has started now but my dream of earning money over the internet is actually 15 years old. There were not many opportunities back then.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
Many people, not only you wish they can be free of the confines of working for someone else. The problem is the great uncertainty and risk that comes with a business. Meanwhile, your expenses are always there, wherever there's money for them or not.

Many people, not only you wish they can be free of the confines of working for someone else. The problem is the great uncertainty and risk that comes with a business. Meanwhile, your expenses are always there, wherever there's money for them or not.

I would agree with your views regarding expenses. I am working for no one right now, but the amount I am earning is very low as compared to the money you earn while working a 9-5 job. The only reason is that I am unskilled person and I just cannot work for someone and I am not a kind of a person who like a 9-5 job no matter how much the amount I would be earning if I have a day job. I really hope I will find more opportunities in the future.

You are not alone at all they are more of us out there who are definitely interested in starting a business with a good brand of their own a lot of us have always wanted to go to school,study a course and become an expert in it.

You are not alone at all they are more of us out there who are definitely interested in starting a business with a good brand of their own a lot of us have always wanted to go to school,study a course and become an expert in it.

Being a self-employed person does not necessarily mean starting a business. You can be a self-employed person even if you do not have a business. For example, you can be a freelance writer and earn money as a self-employed person who does not have a mad boss who yells at you all the time.

Gettin
Getting a dream job in today's world is quite difficult. And mental satisfaction is most important for any type of work. To start working for Self employment is challenging but with time and effort one can easily deal with it and can achieve success .

My dream of earning money online is now becoming a reality. However, I really wished if these opportunities would have been available for me a few years ago. I would have been much financially stable by now. My journey has started now but my dream of earning money over the internet is actually 15 years old. There were not many opportunities back then.
It is still not too late for you to pursue what you are interested on, you can just learn a skill you think that you will be able to go with, and you can make money from the skill, or do you have a constant way of making money online already ?

You are not alone. I can tell you that majority of us working are looking for means to set up our own business, not that we wish to be bosses around

You are definitely not alone. I am also the kind of person who don't like working for people and to be paid a salary and I personally want to own my business.

You are definitely not alone they are lots of us who definitely wants to be like you . It's just a capital to start things and a proper idea that we all seems to be missing.
You are not alone, it is best to start a business on your own and be an entrepreneur of yourself than working under any establishment with this you can be able to be responsible for yourself and also actualize your dream.

Being self employed where you can be your own boss in which you have the privilege and Grace to employ people to work under you is one is the best relaxed feelings , most of the time you feel intimidated by most of the boss.
Feeling intimidated when working under someone is certain at the course of working period ,that's why almost everyone wish to be their own boss and it's a great idea.

You are definitely not alone. I am also the kind of person who don't like working for people and to be paid a salary and I personally want to own my business.
Everybody wants to be their own boss and manage their own business, I don't believe everyone will have a business because if all people in this world have their own business,who will be the worker ?

Some people I know do not want to have a boss. That is the only reason why they start up a business even if their passion is outside the perimeter of the business. It is expected that the business will not last long even if it is not losing simply because the passion is not there.

No you're not alone as I too am a type of person too that lives being independent and will want to do things my way and as I would want it done. That's one good thing about being self-employed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds