Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Being self employed is good but do we have everything required to become self employed? In order to become self employed you need to have specialized skills

Advertisement Placeholder
The fact is that every individual wants to be self employed but only few gets to be able to achieve this. As for me , I will do my best in working towards setting up my dream business

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
You are not alone because most of the youths who are still sensible in Nigeria are not waiting for government to provide a job for them, instead they look for what they can start and make money from.

Self employment is the key as it gives room for self sustenance and freedom and growth that you desire. Self-employed helps you to make money and at the same time plan and live your life the way you want it without the fear of being sacked by your boss or the company management.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
You are not alone, infact I would say that majority feel the same way but because they feel they have no options and they have a lot of bills to pay so they pick up a job and to start a business becomes minor.

You are definitely not alone. Virtually everyone would desire that position of being the boss. But there are certain things we need so as to maintain that position when we eventually arrive there. Part of the things we need is that experience. The things you pass through now will remould and reshape us so as to be better when it's our turn.

You're not alone brother. In fact, the very best type of person you can ever be is a self employed individual. It may seem difficult initially but it pays a lot

Being self employed is one of the best things someone can ever think of. The freedom that comes with it cannot be over emphasized at all

Trust me your are not the only one. Many people will prefer to have their own business than to work for someone. There is a better sense of accomplishment in it.

There's nothing wrong with been self-employed especially when u know u can deliver. To be self-employed is not linked to individual kindness but how well can you deliver the right service.

Self employment is a very big step to take. This is you saying to yourself that you are ready to take in everything that comes with it and handle all issues that need to be resolved timely..

Everybody want to be their own boss... But we must always start from somewhere before getting elsewhere. I suggest you get a job to raise capital and start a trade that you think suit you well.

Everyone likes the freedom that comes with being self-employed. You get to do what you want and when you want it done. You are your own boss

Honestly, there is nothing as sweet as been your own boss,decide when to work and when not to,pay your bills at your convenience,don't have to report to anybody, learn online trading and affiliate marketing.
There is really nothing sweet ,but when you see how hard it is and the funds to start the person dream might vanish and he might get discouraged

You are not alone... Since the day i dead to be sacked, that's as been the beginning of my life of thinking differently... Ever since then have been think on how to be self employed...

You are not alone my dear I have always fancied the idea of starting a long term business. I have done a business before but it was short term and ended due to lack of funds.

If you think you are alone because you want to be your own boss, it is good. Not everyone would think of securing their freedom like you. It takes determination to think like this.

If you think you are alone because you want to be your own boss, it is good. Not everyone would think of securing their freedom like you. It takes determination to think like this.

There are many people who do not really want to own their business and they would rather get employed at some place. I respect their decision but I always think that people should have a broader mentality and they should really start doing something on their own rather than working for someone else.

you are not alone in your idea of being self employed.I prefer to have a control of my time and the pace at which i want to grow in my choosen career.
And this,paid employment cannot afford me this

you are not alone in your idea of being self employed.I prefer to have a control of my time and the pace at which i want to grow in my choosen career.
And this,paid employment cannot afford me this

In order to start your own business, you would need a lot of funds. Unfortunately, people really do not have sufficient funds in order to carry out their own business and they need to rely on jobs to gain money or start their own business. This is a reality, unfortunately. On the other hand, taking huge loans is also a risky thing and not everyone agrees to take loans, so people have to first work and gain money to start business or be their own boss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds