Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

Brother, you are not alone. Many of us have the dream of owing and managing our own company and businesses. However, it is not as easy as it seems. We have to have the requisite skills and capital in order to starting our businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
In order to start your own business, you would need a lot of funds. Unfortunately, people really do not have sufficient funds in order to carry out their own business and they need to rely on jobs to gain money or start their own business. This is a reality, unfortunately. On the other hand, taking huge loans is also a risky thing and not everyone agrees to take loans, so people have to first work and gain money to start business or be their own boss.
A very good idea to rake in funds inorder to finance your concept and ideas to start up your establisment.But another advantage that i would consider more than the money,as you might not get enough,is the experience and exposure you would get while on the paid job.
In order to start your own business, you would need a lot of funds. Unfortunately, people really do not have sufficient funds in order to carry out their own business and they need to rely on jobs to gain money or start their own business. This is a reality, unfortunately. On the other hand, taking huge loans is also a risky thing and not everyone agrees to take loans, so people have to first work and gain money to start business or be their own boss.

Nobody want to be a servant to a person like him or her forever , the joy of working is to be a self employed person where you can also be the boss and order people around too.

In the last one year, I am trying to become a self employed individual. I have managed to earn some money by being self employed but not been able to earn full time income

Well concerning your question on if you are alone as you want to be self employed and own your own business, I have to tell you that, you are not alone in this, I along with other people also want to be self employed and own our own businesses

most people Including myself want to engage on a personal and private business because I will be the risk taker, decision maker and the earner of my profit alone.

I'm sure you are not alone is the school. Personal I would like to be the boss of myself but I would like to work for a little while to gain the knowledge.

You aren't alone dear, I'm with you. The things that made people partnering with anotjer centres to finance and business ideas. One might not have finance but have ideas. He can partner with a financial buoyant person to move such ideas forward.

Being self employed is very good and gives you the liberty and freedom needed to live the type of life that you really want. But the truth is that to become self employed require money, either for learning the craft that you need, or for opening and operating your own business. Therefore at some stage you might have to work under someone to gain the needed capital or knowledge required for you to start your journey of being self employed.

That has been the goal from day one. Salary earners are equivalent to slaves. Its better to be self employed that way you will see the result of your labour

No you are not alone in this. Most persons will love to be a boss of themselves but due to several justifiable reasons, they settle to work for somebody.

You are certainly not alone, am with you on this, I certainly love to be on my own and be independent and not go around in search for a job. The entrepreneurship spirit is allow roaring in the inside of me. I love to control my time and control my finance. I love to bring out the best in people.

Not at all, I think it is not only normal but it also shows how ambitious you are. I think almost everyone i know wants to be self employed and not having to work for anyone.

You aren't alone dear, I'm with you. The things that made people partnering with anotjer centres to finance and business ideas. One might not have finance but have ideas. He can partner with a financial buoyant person to move such ideas forward.

I am so luck to find Bizdustry. It has given me hope when it comes to earning money and saving money to start my own business. I also work on other sites and I really want to become a full-time online investor. Right now I am just saving more and more money just to start my online or offline business and even become an online investor at the same time.

You are not alone, I also like to be self employed and be financially independent. The issue is with my country and the nature of policies. They ain't favorable so we have to take job offers to sustain ourselves.

It takes a huge amount of discipline to be successfully self employed - something most people doesn't have. There are some days that I wake up and just don't feel like working. I do that because I know I'm only accountable to myself. As a self employed person it's very easy to slip into the mighty trap of comfort zone, losing focus and lacking the drive and ambition to make the huge step towards success as long as the current position is comfortable.

No you are not alone in that regard. I am wholly with you on that line of thought as well. I hope to get out of my current employment and completely face my business very soon. Just a little time left

I am so luck to find Bizdustry. It has given me hope when it comes to earning money and saving money to start my own business. I also work on other sites and I really want to become a full-time online investor. Right now I am just saving more and more money just to start my online or offline business and even become an online investor at the same time.
I love your motivation to keep saving more and more from the earnings you made from Bizdustry and other online earning sites you're into.

You are not alone but the fact is that you have to change your orientation. Everybody wants to be boss for sure but it should be one step at a time. You need to serve first before people can serve you as well.

most people Including myself want to engage on a personal and private business because I will be the risk taker, decision maker and the earner of my profit alone.
well said and its all people wish that they are doing their work as they want and they are not feeling as they are working as slave. well if you have confidence and quality then you do your own work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds