Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

You are not alone in trying to be self employed. Having your own business gives you the freedom that you want and also allows you to plan and enjoy your life the way you wants it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
No you are not alone. There are lots of people who also wants this and am also included. You can do whatever you place in your mind to do, just believe it.

You are not alone in this, I also like to do things my way, not necessarily following the rules. Some people call it arrogant see but I see it as a self reliance. This attitude make it difficult for you to depend on anyone

You're not alone bro. That's me too. Ever since my industrial attachment days,I've come to resent paid employment. I prefer working on my own no matter how i suffer. I don't want to be redundant.

Having the desire to be self employed is not bad in fact that's the desire everybody should because it's the only way to freedom and work on your own terms.

No you're definitely not alone, I also like the idea of being self-employed I've never really been comfortable with taking orders although I do it because I don't have much of a choice. But being self-employed gives you this kind of financial security you can't just get sacked just like that because guess what? You're your own boss!

You are not alone in trying to be self employed. Having your own business gives you the freedom that you want and also allows you to plan and enjoy your life the way you wants it.
Having your own personal business which you run gives you satisfaction of being your own boss , you can employ someone to help you with the shop activities or decided to run it alone, you have the joy of not being boss around anymore.

Having your own personal business which you run gives you satisfaction of being your own boss , you can employ someone to help you with the shop activities or decided to run it alone, you have the joy of not being boss around anymore.
The contentments that comes with having your own business cannot be explained. Having your own business give you the freedom that you desire and the opportunity to plan your own life the way you want it.

Ever since I were born I have always been dreaming to be self-employed working for somebody we never make you richer than that person, you need to be your own boss, and be able to make you own decisions if you want to succeed in life

I have really not worked for anybody before and I have gotten that mentality of never intending to work for anyone. I want to be self-employed and also be my own boss.

I like been self employed. I never want to work under anybody saying yes sir or yes ma'am. And doing things that on a normal day I will not do it for them. So that is why I learnt fashion design. And that God I now a fashion designer. I am self employed and I am boss of myself

I'm also interested in being self-employed actually but the problem is trying to establish yourself on your own, it is not easy, so I do not bother much about being self-employed .

You need ti keep your self sorounded by peoptwho will add much value when it cones to business.. just stick to your oans and you shall make it

No you're definitely not alone, I also like the idea of being self-employed I've never really been comfortable with taking orders although I do it because I don't have much of a choice. But being self-employed gives you this kind of financial security you can't just get sacked just like that because guess what? You're your own boss!
There are so many workers who dream of having a business to escape the drudgery of their job particularly the strictness of their boss. However, employment can give me a fixed income while business is a gamble with my time. The risk is there and it is a big challenge with no certainty of winning.

You're not alone base on the fact that not everybody will get a white collar job its better to start to set up structures that will bring you income.

Most people are also interested in this, including me, I do not like to be tied down by the government work, I am someone who likes to have a business of my own and run it perfectly for maximum success.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
You are not alone. I am like you. I am not comfortable working with a boss. I would like myself to be my own boss. Me too I don't want mad bosses yelling at me without any reason at. I share your thoughts with me. It's good that PayPal is available in our country.

No you are most certainly not alone on this one. Being self employed is and has been one of my greatest desires for a very long time now and it's been worth it for me doing so

Most people are also interested in this, including me, I do not like to be tied down by the government work, I am someone who likes to have a business of my own and run it perfectly for maximum success.
When you even compare what government workers earn as salary, you will wonder how they cope with it as most governments jobs salary is small compare to what you will earn when you manage a business.

You are just like me I don't like to be following other people's rules I like to do things my way. this is the reason why I am working at to start my own business so that I can do things the way I like.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds