Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

I am a kind of person who wants to be a self-employed individual. Am I alone?

You are not alone,am also self employed but one thing I will to tell you is that being self employed is not easy, weigh the cost because it is only when you are able to make money that you can take care of your needs unlike those that are employed who will be waiting for month to end to receive their salaries.

Advertisement Placeholder
When you even compare what government workers earn as salary, you will wonder how they cope with it as most governments jobs salary is small compare to what you will earn when you manage a business.
According to people they said the only function of government work is d constant pension after retirement, apart from that government is not profitable at all especially over here.

Trust me Everyone wants to own their business and work at their pace but everyone doesn’t posses the attributes and abilities to effectively manage their own business. Being self employed offers you freedom but everyone cannot have freedom. That’s the simple truth about this life.
I trust you. It's true that every one wants to own their business and work at their styles but unfortunately not everyone possess the quality and attributes of highly effective managers. Self employed indeed offers freedom of what he really wants to do with his business. That is very easy to say but hard to do.

I have always preferred to be a self-employed individual. I do not want to get a job because I do not want to work like a slave. Whenever I say this to people, they always think I am "lazy" for not wanting to get a job. i live in a country where the scope of being a self-employed individual is kind of limited because there are not many online earning opportunities due to unavailability of Paypal. However, I am still optimistic. Am I really alone? I feel that way because most of the people would always prefer to get a "dream job" but I want to work as a freelancer and I do not want a mad bosses who yells for no reason. Is there someone who shares the same thoughts?
likewise me. I never want to say yes sir for people again for me to have money in my pocket. So that is why I do devote my time in learning new things instead of chatting and having fun on social media like facebook, instagram and the rest. And thank God Almighty I have seen many ways I can make money I am only saying for capital

I too would love to be self employed. Especially now that there are no jobs in my country. I prefer to just have my own source of income that I can use to pay bills. Then I can enjoy being my own boss and setting my own rules.

I too would love to be self employed. Especially now that there are no jobs in my country. I prefer to just have my own source of income that I can use to pay bills. Then I can enjoy being my own boss and setting my own rules.
When there is high unemployment rate in the country the tendency of the population is to be self-employed with a business. It is really sad for graduates to have no job simply because there are no jobs in this pandemic era. Most of the graduates are selling anything just to have an income.

Being able to set your own rules and own your own business is a very empowering thing however at the same time it is important that people know and have the discipline in order to do something of this nature. The benefits are of course very high but when you look at the risk that is involved and also the amount of hard work that you have to put into it it can only be undertaken by those that are actually passionate about going into a business for themselves.

Being wanting to be on one's own to be self employed has its own risks, but it also has a lot of rewards attached with it too. It is not a thing for lazy people actually

Definitely not alone. It is my dream too to be a self employed which literally mean you are the boss. and isn't it exciting to be the boss? Managed everything and do what you want, whatever that pleases. I am hoping soon I can do that.
It's true that you are not alone that wants to be self employed.

It is also my great dream and desire to be self employed.

I would like to be the owner of my own business. In short I will be the Big boss.

I think that you are fine, we all have different mentalities. In as much as you are not hurting anyone, you are right. Personally, I prefer working in a corporate setting and then having a business at the side. Having this mentality does not mean that i am wrong, it just about preference.

I believe that is actually a very good decision for him to already decide to have a business of his own because in the rate of unemployment in the society today you can hardly find a job.

Not really, am with you on this only that asides from being self employed,i also want to own a business of my own and employ staffs to work for me. Ever since i was little,i had always wanted to be self employed.
You are not alone most people want to become a self-employed individual because they want to own their own business.

likewise me. I never want to say yes sir for people again for me to have money in my pocket. So that is why I do devote my time in learning new things instead of chatting and having fun on social media like facebook, instagram and the rest. And thank God Almighty I have seen many ways I can make money I am only saying for capital

Hello! I hope you are doing fine. I am about to try the MT4 (Meta Trader 4) app you recommended me a few months ago. I would like to know are you still using that app to make money or not? Thanks!

you are definitely not alone because there are a lot of people that wants to venture into various businesses and does not want to work for anyone.

Been self employed is having freedom and everybody want freedom of doing anything so it is not a bad thing to desire to be self employed.

No you are most certainly not alone on this one. Being self employed is and has been one of my greatest desires for a very long time now and it's been worth it for me doing so

Unfortunately, bad circumstances are not making me able to earn money. When I say "circumstances" what I actually mean is a great lack of money earning opportunities on the internet for people like me whose country is not supported by Paypal.

According to people they said the only function of government work is d constant pension after retirement, apart from that government is not profitable at all especially over here.
The profitability of a government job depends on the type of job and where you work. Some governments work pays as high as what multinational companies pays as salary.

The need to make and live the kind of life I want is my major driving force. I also want to create a legacy and something for my kids.
Also to be able to affect lives, I want to be a big philanthropist, like Bill Gates and major billionaires today because I discovered nothing is more than investing in lives

Hello! I hope you are doing fine. I am about to try the MT4 (Meta Trader 4) app you recommended me a few months ago. I would like to know are you still using that app to make money or not? Thanks!
Yes I do but for now I am busy with other things so I have not been using it for a while. But yesterday I used it and I had profit with it.
You are making a right choice for wanting to download the app. But before you start you must ask someone that is already making profit on how to start.

You are not alone. Since graduation, my brother has been coercing me to get a job. Yes, I have been applying but none has been coming. Meanwhile my online earnings have been helpful since graduation and the fact that I learned to freelance. I make almost his salary a month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds