Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you run a business at a lonely location?

The question I would want to ask right now is of what advantage is it for me to go and stay up my business in a lonely location in the first place?

One of the biggest advanatge is that you may not have to pay high rents at lonely place. If you intent to buy some place at a lonely location, then I do not think that it would cost much. So before buying it is a good idea to get a place for rent at such kinds of location and do some experiment. You can get such places for rent and see if you are able to run your business or not. You have to do extraordinary effort to market and advertise your business if you want to run business at lonely place though.

Advertisement Placeholder
First of a if your location is lonely then how do you intend to get customers?. Also you have to consider your security because it is very very important. You'll be more secured in a densely populated area.

Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
Running a business where you sell convenience goods and services in a lonely place will not do well. You will not get any customers for them. It is only a production business such as a factory that will do well there. That is because you will be transporting the end products to the market.

First of all, I would never run a business in an isolated area. At least, surely not in Latin America. The risk of armed robberies, yet happening in central areas as routine, would multiply several times. To run a business in an isolated area, it's first necessary to be sure that crime rate in that area is zero. Second: it's too hard, when not quite impossible, to find customers in an isolated area. Maybe, the only successful business I can image in an isolated area is a resort hotel, where customers go for the specific purpose of finding a quiet peaceful accomodation, far from the chaos of a busy city.

Hmm, i can't consider in any way trying to run my business in a location that is unfavorable to meet the demand of my business. Business operate fine in a crowded environment.

If you are talking about monopoly as an advantage to the reason of adopting such a position, then you must have carried out a thorough survey and research on the need for your type of product in that area before moving in to start it up then.

Citing a business in a lonely location is not even advisable in the first place,as it would make it difficult for potential customers to locate your business,except your product is very scarce,else you have to make do with vigorous marketing campaign.

Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
The only way you can run a business in a lonely location is if you can be advertising your product on social media and you also need to be mobile so you can be doing home delivery.

First of all, I would never run a business in an isolated area. At least, surely not in Latin America. The risk of armed robberies, yet happening in central areas as routine, would multiply several times. To run a business in an isolated area, it's first necessary to be sure that crime rate in that area is zero. Second: it's too hard, when not quite impossible, to find customers in an isolated area. Maybe, the only successful business I can image in an isolated area is a resort hotel, where customers go for the specific purpose of finding a quiet peaceful accomodation, far from the chaos of a busy city.

I am not sure if would be a good idea to open a hotel in an isolated area because most of the travellers would not even know about your location. Most of the time, hotels are located at the point where tourist first arrive in the city. For example, airports, railway sations or bus stops. As I mentioned before, I believe that running a restaurant is a good idea. I mean a restaurant where you offer something different from rest of the city. This is how people will come at your place from different parts of the city despite being far away from the city at a lonely location.

The location is very important when it comes to running of business. this always help you you to determine what to produce, when and where to produce and how to produce. this always make clear to your market target.

this will be a very difficult task for someone to do any business in a location that is not highly populated ,this is not actually the best option because it is people that are going to buy what you are selling. I can't risk running a business in a lonely location for now except I have a special marketing strategy to draw people from a highly populated location to buy from me.

yes its always a point where people keep on eyes that where they should start their business because they think to grow it and without good location it cant grow.

yes its always a point where people keep on eyes that where they should start their business because they think to grow it and without good location it cant grow.

Another thing you can do at a lonely location is to start a farm or grow vegetation and fruits. You can transport it to the city and earn money there. I believe this is also a great idea to use a lonely location without any loss. :)

Location is as important as capital when starting a business, and for a business in a lonely region it is even harder to succeed but with effect marketing success can be eased into

I can not living thing of running a businessin a location that is only because I will not be able to used all the products I have produce,a standard business is always in a location that is highly populated to attract a lot of potential customers, it is people that will buy your products and a lonely location will not give you the amount of people to buy it.
[automerge]1622720356[/automerge]
I can never imagine myself running a business in a location that is not populated because running a business in a lonely population means that your business will not be exposed to potential buyers who are ready to patronize you which can cause business failure and loss of money and goods.

Last edited:
There is no way you will situate a business in a lonely and expect patronage. Any business that is not patronized will definitely not succeed and will lead to losses.

Running a business in lonely location is not advisable at all but if you must do it you must have products that is utmost needed by the community in other to keep your business going. Your business will only survive if you are selling products that is utmost needed.
Every business owner know that the purpose of starting a business is to have customers patronage which result into making profit. How can a business situated in a lonely location have enough customers patronage except that the business will continue to struggle to survive.

Running a business at a lonely location is a very bad business decipher, except the business is not dependent on location. care must be taken to ensure that you locate your business at a place where people will be able to know it

the plating on running a business in a lonely place does not really make sense because no one will patronize your business which will eventually lead to business failure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds