Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you run a business at a lonely location?

Well shall it depends on the type of business you are doing but for a business to move at a lonely place that means that you will be adivate it to them or show case your kind of the business to them

Advertisement Placeholder
One thing that is very important in business is the awareness of the existence of such business by people. So even in a lonely place with proper awareness the business can still survive

I just think that a good business that one can plant in a lonely area is a business like factory that produces a product and then have a market audience that collects this produce so you don't have to be looking for customers

I am assuming the definition for lonely as you used it means you are pretty much the only person doing that business in that location or do you mean that there is very few human population there.

It is one of the most dangerous things to happen to a business is running your business in a lonely part is like selling perishables in a cemetery where you will find it difficult to get those who will patronize you.

Certainly, the location of a business matters so much. Running a business in a lonely location requires patient cause the profit won't come in massively. Also it's advisable not to buy product in bulk.

There is no point starting a business in a lonely location. A bad location will ruin the business even before it gets started so I suggest finding a better place.

It would be really difficult and I would rather relocate to another location where I would get patronize than to disturb myself with measures that would enable me get customers in a lonely place.
Its not easy at all especially,when trade is not flowing,I feel one can manage to use the lonely venture as a sort of warehouse or power House to connect other stores.
[automerge]1619732555[/automerge]
It would be really difficult and I would rather relocate to another location where I would get patronize than to disturb myself with measures that would enable me get customers in a lonely place.
Its not easy at all especially,when trade is not flowing,I feel one can manage to use the lonely venture as a sort of warehouse or power House to connect other stores.

[automerge]1619732555[/automerge]

That would be better than giving your self some kind of imaginary hope that people would patronise you in an area where there population is low.

I don't think is advisable to open business in a lonely location because business cannot move well in such area , location matters in a business.

To run a business from lonely location will require a more technical approach to achieve success and again it is going to cost much due to the transportation of the product
[automerge]1619787366[/automerge]
To run a business from lonely location will require a more technical approach to achieve success and again it is going to cost much due to the transportation of the product

it will not be easy to run business in such location but it also depends on the kind of business you operate you can also advertise it on social media's which can helped alot.

Opening a business in a lonely area is not advisable and it is risky as well. I mean who where you expecting to patronise the business in the first place. Anyway in this case try connecting your business online and see how it works out.

It is very difficult to run a business in a lonely location, but if your customers already know your business and love your products they will come for it.

If you know it already that places where you site your business is very important, what will make me to go and site my own business in a lonely place and loose my investment?

After opening a business, if you discover the location is lonely I suggest you do online marketing for your business and after that you begin to supply your customers wherever they may be.

Even if I'm into agriculture i can't farm in a lonely area. I love doing business in a favourable location that people filled up, that will enable me to make sales and get profit from what I'm doing.

The moment you take it upon yourself to go do business or locate your business in such type areas, it will already be too late before you'll realize what a great business strategy it is you have made

The moment you take it upon yourself to go do business or locate your business in such type areas, it will already be too late before you'll realize what a great business strategy it is you have made

I think being the sole provider of a product can make your business run at a lonely place. If you are a businessman with a kind of monopolistic business, then people may come to you from other parts of the city to purchase your products. I have seen a doctor who is so popular in my city that people come to consult him from outside the city.

The question I would want to ask right now is of what advantage is it for me to go and stay up my business in a lonely location in the first place?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds