Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How would you run a business at a lonely location?

Omooh running a business at a lonely location is not one thing i like or will recommend oh but if such should be what will happen to be the only option it as to be because there is a valid reason and if such should be then i would recommend that the business be very security guarded in such a way that the security men or women will be confident while it will also be scary and it will worry passer-by if not will even discourage any negative thought from people.

Advertisement Placeholder
it is not advisable to run a business in a lonely location because of so many reasons and one of the main reason is security reason and he also not get patronage.

You can only run a factory in a lonely location. I really do not think that you can successfully run a business at a lonely location until or unless you are really, really famous in the city. I have seen many restaurants running in lonely location but they are just too popular in the city.
True, any other from of business, i dont think its wise to run it in a lonely location, besides the fact that you might not get customers, the protection of the business should be put into consideration as well.

Location matters when it comes to running a business. How would you runs such kind of business if it is at a lonely location?
I think that location matters in business. Businesses is very viable when you are at the heart of the populace. If your business is in lonely location, you really have to place loud music to catch the attention of customers. They should give leaflets to passers by that gives information to what they are selling.

Inorder to get customers purchase your product you have to run the business in a very open area , so that a lot of people could demand the product you are selling ,so running at a lonely location is absolutely not the best option to go for I think

Inorder to get customers purchase your product you have to run the business in a very open area , so that a lot of people could demand the product you are selling ,so running at a lonely location is absolutely not the best option to go for I think

Well, runnning business at a lonely place might only be good if you are a monoplist who controls the total supply of a particular product. People will visit you once they realize that you are tyhe sole provider of a product. This is also a good way to run a business at a lonely place.

Well, runnning business at a lonely place might only be good if you are a monoplist who controls the total supply of a particular product. People will visit you once they realize that you are tyhe sole provider of a product. This is also a good way to run a business at a lonely place.
Well it could also turn out negative that the person running the business might not get a customer , because it might be that people in that location does not desire for his product , since there are less people there

I will makes sure I procure all the necessary materials and equipments. If the power supply is not available, I will try and provide extra source of power supply for the business to run non stop.

Well it could also turn out negative that the person running the business might not get a customer , because it might be that people in that location does not desire for his product , since there are less people there

You are right but in such a case a person would have to market his product in order to attract customers from different parts of the city. A business can only run in a lonely location if you have something to offer that people really need and you are the sole provider of that product. For example, you can sell imported medicines which no one else in the city offers except you.

You are right but in such a case a person would have to market his product in order to attract customers from different parts of the city. A business can only run in a lonely location if you have something to offer that people really need and you are the sole provider of that product. For example, you can sell imported medicines which no one else in the city offers except you.
The problem might still continue because those people in other society would not want to waste the transportation cost , to come and buy in that area when they could get that same product nearby

The problem might still continue because those people in other society would not want to waste the transportation cost , to come and buy in that area when they could get that same product nearby

Yes, but you need to offer some exceptional products that are not available elsewhere. In that case people would not care about transportation cost. For example, you might start a pharmacy shop where you keep imported medicines that are not available elsewhere in the city. This way you will attract good customers at lonely location.

I will makes sure I procure all the necessary materials and equipments. If the power supply is not available, I will try and provide extra source of power supply for the business to run non stop.
This is a perfect arrangement, because securing all the material and equipment that will be needed is the first thing and you can transport your products to a location that has the highest demand.

Running a business at a lonely locations depends on the type of business that you do as some businesses does not really needs crowd for it to function at it best.

Running a business in a very lonely location is a very difficult and an unadviseable thing to do because a business is build for the purpose of human being to patronise you.
Understand the marketplace and define clear KPIs.
Draft a business plan.
Set revenue and profitability goals.
Create a human resources team.
Hire the right employees.
Offer benefits for staff.
Implement the right tools for your growth strategy.

You shouldn't venture into business if the location is not a commercial area. Choosing a good location is very important because it will reduce a marketing input and make the business grow faster. I am of the opinion that we should be very careful of location we intend to choose.

anyone who is serious in business should not even think of locating his business in a lonely location because you will definitely not get any patronage.

Firstly, that is a really terrible Idea. You would be risking your working capital when you try to venture into such a thing.

Running a business in a lonely location will never make you profit because nobody will patronize you which is definitely bad for your business.

This is very difficult to run a business in a lonely area but if you can try and have products that are difficult to be find then you can run the business there.

A lonely location will not bring progress in a business and it is not advisable for us to run a business in a lonely location, therefore on my own I will not like to run a business in a location that is not of high population.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds